GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Skully's Ohio Beef Project MK6

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
So what's the status on your car right now? Tell me all you can pleassseeee... PM me.. interested to know.

skully

Ready to race!
Keep an eye out for my MK6 at H2O

Cleaning out my garage and found some stuff I don't need:
BFI Engine mounts FS: http://golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44706
Forge Boost tap FS: http://golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44707

Skitals

Ready to race!
Do I see a built TSI being put into an R????!?

I am glad to see someone bought a set of those 225/47/17 Hoosier Drag Radials. Hoosier was a bit pissed at me because no one bought them after they agreed to make them for me back in 2008 and after I tested the R&D set for them in 2009. They look so much better with the white Hoosier name on them. lol

HSTuning

Ready to race!

I am glad to see someone bought a set of those 225/47/17 Hoosier Drag Radials. Hoosier was a bit pissed at me because no one bought them after they agreed to make them for me back in 2008 and after I tested the R&D set for them in 2009. They look so much better with the white Hoosier name on them. lol
:thumbsup:
A lot of MK6 guys run these now, along with Evo's.
However, I'll be switching to M&H Slicks after I'm done with the Hoosiers.

:thumbsup:
A lot of MK6 guys run these now, along with Evo's.
However, I'll be switching to M&H Slicks after I'm done with the Hoosiers.

That is good to know, the EVO owners tend to run the 245/45 which Hoosier made right after they made my 225/45.

Only problem with slicks is that they can't be used in the Street class, but then IFO always makes me run in the Pro class because I don't have my back seat in the car. lol

steelcurtain

Go Kart Champion
I am glad to see someone bought a set of those 225/47/17 Hoosier Drag Radials. Hoosier was a bit pissed at me because no one bought them after they agreed to make them for me back in 2008 and after I tested the R&D set for them in 2009. They look so much better with the white Hoosier name on them. lol[/QUOTE said:
Well if that's the case than I owe you thanks! I set two records with them.

Hmm built TSI dropped into an R. I own both of those. You just got me thinking. :)

SammyTSI

Ready to race!
I have a set of both the Hoosiers and M&H 26x8.5x17 slicks.

Evo guys don't like the Hoosiers because they snap axles.

Well if that's the case than I owe you thanks! I set two records with them.

Hmm built TSI dropped into an R. I own both of those. You just got me thinking. :)

Good to hear they worked well for you. I love them, even with a tire pressure of 30psi in 50 deg temps they hold better then my BFG DR's ever would at a much lower tire pressure. Now if I can just stop breaking 3rd gear when I go to the track. lol

What is your best time with the Hoosiers?

steelcurtain

Go Kart Champion
Good to hear they worked well for you. I love them, even with a tire pressure of 30psi in 50 deg temps they hold better then my BFG DR's ever would at a much lower tire pressure. Now if I can just stop breaking 3rd gear when I go to the track. lol

What is your best time with the Hoosiers?

The time in my signature. Best '60 was 1.79. I think on the run in my sig it was a 1.83.