this has been sold!

-joe

Last edited:

09GTIJOE

Go Kart Champion
BUMP will be in socal this coming up weekend in newport. can deliver

09GTIJOE

Go Kart Champion
bump, I will be down in socal this 22nd.

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
pictures of rhino rack?
pun intended

09GTIJOE

Go Kart Champion
couple interested people out there but no serious buyers.

again, will be in socal this weekend.

AXO

Go Kart Champion
Post some pics so potential buyers can see exactly what they would be purchasing.......

What model Rhino rack is it. What model fairing. How big is the fairing? How old is it? Is there any damage? Do you have any pics with it mounted on your vehicle? Is it for a 2D or 4D? See where I am going.......

09GTIJOE

Go Kart Champion
Post some pics so potential buyers can see exactly what they would be purchasing.......

What model Rhino rack is it. What model fairing. How big is the fairing? How old is it? Is there any damage? Do you have any pics with it mounted on your vehicle? Is it for a 2D or 4D? See where I am going.......

did you not read the first post? please read that and all your own questions will be answered

i even posted up my number for people to contact me directly for pics.

have a good one

AXO

Go Kart Champion
What planet are you from. I don't feel like calling or texting you for this information. How about posting the answers and pics as the forum rules state you are required to. I was seriously interested in purchasing this from you, but after your last response there is no way.

Have a good life.

Plinyyounger

Ready to race!
did you not read the first post? please read that and all your own questions will be answered

i even posted up my number for people to contact me directly for pics.

have a good one

Please post some pics, we are a visual group! ;)

09GTIJOE

Go Kart Champion
What planet are you from. I don't feel like calling or texting you for this information. How about posting the answers and pics as the forum rules state you are required to. I was seriously interested in purchasing this from you, but after your last response there is no way.

Have a good life.

this is for a 4dr, not 2dr. Please troll somewhere else.

09GTIJOE

Go Kart Champion

09GTIJOE

Go Kart Champion
will get pictures tonight, sorry for the delay.

09GTIJOE

Go Kart Champion
this has been sold!