GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Eonon Android 4.4.4 OS QUAD CORE GA5153F Car DVD for VW is Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

supersuk

Are you able to boot into recovery? If you are, then from there you could reinstall the rom image.

I can and did that by mistake, but I don't know where to get the rom image? Sorry but i'm not so savy with this stuff. If someone can point me in the right direction of where I can get the correct rom image, then I can do the rest.

zthang

Passed Driver's Ed
I can and did that by mistake, but I don't know where to get the rom image? Sorry but i'm not so savy with this stuff. If someone can point me in the right direction of where I can get the correct rom image, then I can do the rest.

Message eonon and he'll get you the download link and some instructions. It's not hard at all.

This video might show you the process as well https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3Zn2JdGVCI

Or you can do what I've done and install Malaysk's rom. It's similar to the stock interface but with many tweaks to improve the interface. You can download that here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=66972918&postcount=4181

Our unit is RK3188 800x480

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
Well, my unit has crapped out. Upon starting the car, it just hangs up on the VW logo and never gets out of it. Is there something that I can do to fix it?

Hi supersuk, no worry we will send you a message with software update and method, you can have a try and fix this issue, thanks!

moipod

Does these have any known issues working in Asia? Will these fit '13 Tiguan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
Does these have any known issues working in Asia? Will these fit '13 Tiguan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi moipod, currently there's no any known issues for the Eonon GA5153F working in Asia, it can fit the Tiguan(2007-2015) very well. Or if you're still not sure about it, you can PM us with your car dash the power plug pictures to check carefully, thanks a lot! ;)

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys, the fix worked! Thanks for your help. Does anyone know why the unit gets stuck on the boot logo?

Hi supersuk, you have done a good job! :thumbup: Glad to hear the issue was fixed by the software! This issue may be caused by improper operation, software abnormal, or system file error.

Welcome to share your nice installation pics with us! Thanks!

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
Hi bunjow, do you install our backup camera? Could you tell us what backup camera you have? You told us it works occasionally. Please tell the details about the problem. Does it show error message when it fails to work? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.