GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2009 Corvette Z51 vs 2010 GTiI

Megafan625

Passed Driver's Ed
I have a friend that has a very nice vette. I would take it over a GTI any day. The only reason I am getting a GTI soon is because I can't afford a corvette, a cayman s, or even a gt500. GTI is an affordable alternative to a real sports car, and is a practical daily driver.

Cayman S would definitely be my choice as well if I had the money. That car is not only gorgeous but performs unbelievably. Corvette and GT500 are garbage.

kalel

Passed Driver's Ed
Cayman S would definitely be my choice as well if I had the money. That car is not only gorgeous but performs unbelievably. Corvette and GT500 are garbage.

Cayman S would be my choice out of those three for sure. My point was that I would take both the Corvette and the GT500 over the GTI any day for fun/performance.

harddrivin1le1

Ready to race!
Cayman S would be my choice out of those three for sure. My point was that I would take both the Corvette and the GT500 over the GTI any day for fun/performance.

That was my first choice, but it would have been $12k more than the 'Vette with the equipment I wanted and that's just too rich for my blood.

I may lease a Cayman S when I turn in the GTI.