GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone going to get APR tune? Bay Area

Rstack

Billed for 3.5 hours for the springs....a guy closer to where I work, actually quoted me 6.5 hours at the same labor rate!!

Agree with everyone else, great customer service at 034

PeeLo801

Ready to race!
So 3.5 hours at the rate of $128/hour?

FSTSNAL

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, I got a bonus at work and can't make the decision if I should do coil overs, sways, wheels and tires (Bilstein PSS10, APR Sways, Neuspeed Rse07, and michelin Pilot Super Sports) or if I should do the more performance mods. Ugh. Either way I am sure I'll be happy. Rstack, I'll PM you. I probably won't be around this weekend, but would love to check out your ride. I am also probably eventually going to go K04 if I decide to go a down pipe, then just have to figure out what I will do when I get it smogged in 6 years.

Aries Pope

Ready to race!
I gotta get back to 034 for a Uni DSG tune soon. Maybe have them put in my s2t paddles too. Very professional and did good work on my k04 install.

For folks on this side of the bay I also had good experience with sonic motorsports in mountain view on a DG spring and sway bars install.

FSTSNAL

Go Kart Champion
Oh, for my suspension work I stick with my trusted shop, Roger Kraus Racing in Castro Valley. They do a lot of the SCCA and NASA guys in the east bay. They just won the US Touring Car Championship and used to have an ex indy car chassis guy working for them. They are a bit pricey, but they really dialed in my last car's suspension. They tuned it and then once my tires were toast they looked at the wear patterns and made a few small adjustments to optimize it even more and it was a pretty agressive autocross tune.

For the guys in the south bay I know custom allignment in Mountain View is probably the highest respected place.

mkvi&ms3

Passed Driver's Ed
hey guys i am from az and will be in the 925 area in middle of december for 2 weeks i would love to have my stage 2 tune done while in in the area. who do u recommend to do the tune?

APRMK6GTi

Go Kart Champion
hey guys i am from az and will be in the 925 area in middle of december for 2 weeks i would love to have my stage 2 tune done while in in the area. who do u recommend to do the tune?

034 Motorsports is a good shop, maybe about ~25 min drive from the 925 area?

JT641

Banned

Definetly 034 Motorsport, I ran to some guy who came down from washington to get his audi A4 tuned there. There's a link to there website in my signature.