GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Savannah, GA *SPOTTED*

XanderCablay

I've been seeing more and more VAG guys pop up around Savannah, thought I would start a thread. Saw this R and MKV and pulled up for a quick photo. I see most of you guys rolling around hunter. See some others out around too. If anybody needs coding or help with anything just hit me up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mamock116

Ready to race!
Preciate it, I never seem to be able to make the meets. Something always comes up. I have to work this Sun so I can't go to the breakfast meet.

rylander7

I recently bought my 2012 Autobahn (Tornado Red) back in August. I also go to Armstrong. Btw, I'm totally new to the forum, so how do I post a picture without it turning into a photo link?

mamock116

Ready to race!
I use photobucket because I'm old school. Are you the one that I see parked at the BCM building a lot?

rylander7

I use photobucket because I'm old school. Are you the one that I see parked at the BCM building a lot?

Yeah I am. I've seen two GTI's at ASU, one in the parking lot next to BCM and one in another commuter parking lot.

mamock116

Ready to race!
The black MK6 4 door in the ITS parking lot is mine. I also park out back during the summer since it is shady back there.

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
I have a part time home over on Hilton Head, how do you join the Coastal Euros Club?

Was at Roebling Road Course recently with some friends.

rylander7

I have a part time home over on Hilton Head, how do you join the Coastal Euros Club?

Was at Roebling Road Course recently with some friends.

Coastal Euros has a Facebook page that you can simply search and they will add you.