GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Shadow Blue Golf/GTI Thread

drewHA

Better late then never! 2012 DSG 4dr base w/convenience package (RNS 315, Bluetooth, sunroof, bi-xenon with LED DRL)

Just clocked 39k this morning.

Stock for years!

finally said screw it about a month ago...
Mod list has gotten far longer then intended.

jonsetsfire

Ready to race!
I don't know that I've posted in here yet. Guess I will now. A couple different looks.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

stevenchkim

Go Kart Champion
Better late then never! 2012 DSG 4dr base w/convenience package (RNS 315, Bluetooth, sunroof, bi-xenon with LED DRL)

Just clocked 39k this morning.

Stock for years!

finally said screw it about a month ago...
Mod list has gotten far longer then intended.

LOVE your wheels and the baby blueish chrome lugs. May I ask the brand and specs on your wheel/tire/stud conversion? Don't think you have a build thread, and always love some colorful lugz with polished or machined wheels to set them off against!

Here's mine for now, the chrome on the Advan wheels are going to get stripped then full polish. Looking for another set of wheels to run while that's being done, and just to have another set

Some pics of wheels/stud conversion ricer nuts/bbk

And the Goldilocks of lug nutz, just right size, color - perfect.

Last edited:

Acoolusername

Passed Driver's Ed

Just got one myself. Been waiting years for a GTI. You other shadow blues ever think of powder coating your stock wheels bronze? I'm really thinking about it.

Last edited:

_SHIFT

Hopefully this works..

Attachments

• 00y0y_77B4xrzcxMB_1200x900.jpg
    00y0y_77B4xrzcxMB_1200x900.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 365

_SHIFT

A few I just took with the new D5200 I got. These are untouched and I'm still trying to get a feel for a real camera :)