GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK6 stage 2 kill stories, lets hear them!

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
Took out an E92 bmw m3 from a dig the other day, had to baby 1st gear a bit to not spin as much. I'm a four door so he was behind my passenger door for reference. I was still pulling ahead and would've gained a bit more on him but I had to slow down. I left him staring with some neck injuries, he was probably wondering what the heck had just happened. He stared at my fmic and probably figured that my sleeper oem look was just a disguise lol those V8s are loud under load

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
Altima SER chargers v6 mustangs BRz

These are the ones that always wanna play with me. All the time - never fails. I dunno what it is about the owners of these cars.

anthmash

Passed Driver's Ed
E92 m3 (at the strip, he had a shit launch but hey it still counts)

FBO caliber srt4

GIAC stage 1 dsg mk6

Hawkeye sti (no clue what was done to it but was loud as shit)

'16 subaru sti "stage1"

Stock 335i with muffler delete

Infinity g37 coupe with full exhaust

Tuned, yes tuned, Benz c350

Magnum srt8 (at the strip)

Focus st stage 2

'98 integra with a b20 on boost making 290whp

"Stage 2" mazdaspeed 3

Mazdaspeed 6 with exhaust

That's all I can remember right now, and my car is a unitronic stage 2 full bolt on with a boost controller and a wot box. Put down 271whp and 310wtq on 93 octane, no meth.

newcarsmell

Go Kart Champion
Basically walked a z3 tonight. We were both cruising at 80mph next to each other and he starts inching away so I give the GTi some gas and maintain a healthy half car lead. The z3 decides to open up and floors it to 90 while inching ahead of me again, so then I just slowly accelerate at a speed just a tad faster than he's going so my GTi keeps inching ahead of his car until we're both at 110 and I decided enough was enough and floored it, put 2 car lengths on him and then let off the gas and slowed back down to the speed of traffic

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Basically walked a z3 tonight. We were both cruising at 80mph next to each other and he starts inching away so I give the GTi some gas and maintain a healthy half car lead. The z3 decides to open up and floors it to 90 while inching ahead of me again, so then I just slowly accelerate at a speed just a tad faster than he's going so my GTi keeps inching ahead of his car until we're both at 110 and I decided enough was enough and floored it, put 2 car lengths on him and then let off the gas and slowed back down to the speed of traffic

If you're K04, I would sure hope so :p

I pulled on a Z4 (An earlier one, but not the 2.5) when I was stage 2 :thumbup:

Mk6 Steve

Ready to race!
I just made a newer model wrx look like shit 3 times from a roll as well as a brz that was a joke.

Noodle1

Ready to race!
I cant be asked to look through the whole thread and the search tool isint working for me butttt........

How would i match up to a stage 1, 2015 bodystyle wrx. Im apr stage 2 v2.4 with shitty stock perelli's

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
I cant be asked to look through the whole thread and the search tool isint working for me butttt........

How would i match up to a stage 1, 2015 bodystyle wrx. Im apr stage 2 v2.4 with shitty stock perelli's

He'll get you off the line but you'll pull past him pretty hard into 3rd and 4th.

Noodle1

Ready to race!
He'll get you off the line but you'll pull past him pretty hard into 3rd and 4th.

We'll probably start from a 40 roll, and ill probably beat him when stage 1 but when he's stage 2 is it game over?

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
We'll probably start from a 40 roll, and ill probably beat him when stage 1 but when he's stage 2 is it game over?

No. You'll still have him.

WeekendWarriorz

Ready to race!

Easy win don't worry, stock tires will spin from 2nd gear 40, on my Setup (sig) I would always go 3rd gear and brake boost from 40.

tkelly0727

Ready to race!
Easy win don't worry, stock tires will spin from 2nd gear 40, on my Setup (sig) I would always go 3rd gear and brake boost from 40.

i agree, i raced my friend who has a 17 stock wrx with only a short shifter and at the time i was stage 1 with stratified tune, my performance mods was pflow intake, GFB dv+, i had kuhmo escante tires. we did a dig and we were pretty even untill i hit 3rd and i pulled away and kept about a cars length. we raced again with i insalled my BB catted downpipe and cobb stage 2 OTS and i was still able to pull away. havn't raced him since i got my stage 2 stratified tune. ill imagine itll be a decent kill.

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
They're nothing stage 1 or 2. You'll be fine. Unless it's a wrx STI BT then they'll probably pull away. Wrx are slow

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
They're nothing stage 1 or 2. You'll be fine. Unless it's a wrx STI BT then they'll probably pull away. Wrx are slow

Slow from a roll. From a dig.... different story. Pretty sure the newer wrx/sti can run low 13's high 12's stage 2 in the 1/4 mile. AWD always falls flat on their faces from a roll. They need the dig to be competitive. After all they are splitting the power 4 ways to our 2 ways.

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
Slow from a roll. From a dig.... different story. Pretty sure the newer wrx/sti can run low 13's high 12's stage 2 in the 1/4 mile. AWD always falls flat on their faces from a roll. They need the dig to be competitive. After all they are splitting the power 4 ways to our 2 ways.

Yea, ours are spin monsters. Nothing a LSD can't help with. They have the option of how they want their power distributed as well I think.