GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What're you gonna do with your tax refund?

blankwavercade

Ready to race!
Pay off a credit card, pay for some of my current school semester. Pay some money on the car i bought. Whatever is left I'll probably buy some things for my house. LED bulbs and shit like that to make it more efficient or whatever.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Giving it to my parents, they'll need it more than I do

rpc07

Ready to race!
Smart man... Had my first kid September 2012. You'll need it... oh you'll need it.

Kind of what i figured, Just bought a house last april so this years check should be a bit bigger then what i have been seeing also.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Well, I finished up my taxes... getting back a whopping $143 from federal and state combined, so I guess I "did it right."

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
So also, question for you tax bros... I'm making some 1099 income this year, I'll probably tack an extra 20% to my income. Should I just change my claim at my salary job from 1 to 0 to even things out a bit more since I take home this money before it's taxed?

hooligan74

Ready to race!
Griff, just hang on to ~30% of that 1099 pay, set it aside to pay the tax you'll owe at the end of the year. Better you should earn interest on that money than .gov.

We're paying for a privacy fence in the back yard with our return.

ZiggyMKVI

Ready to race!
INTAKE AND A STAGE 1 TUNE.... OR A MOTORCYCLE

GTI84SD

Ready to race!
What's a refund? Seriously. Even with 401k, additional withholdings, etc...combined income married joint filing isn't enough when you don't have kids or a house. Tried to balance it out to where it broke even, but no dice. Owe the fed and the state again.

golftdibrad

Go Kart Champion
paid some bills and bought a set of tires.