GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Radio Unlocking Code

Roaldtm

Ready to race!
I am about to replace my RNS 310 for a Blaupunkt Philadelphia 845. Can I get the unlocking code from the RNS using VAG COM or do I need to go to the delership?

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
I don't know if that is doable. The dealer will charge you, but can do it. My car came with a card that had the unlock code on it. Have you looked though all the stuff in the owners manual?

When you get your Blaupunkt Philadelphia 845 let us know how you like it. I've been eyeing that radio myself, but have been worried if it would work well with my factory bluetooth in my GTI base model.

Roaldtm

Ready to race!
I don't know if that is doable. The dealer will charge you, but can do it. My car came with a card that had the unlock code on it. Have you looked though all the stuff in the owners manual?

When you get your Blaupunkt Philadelphia 845 let us know how you like it. I've been eyeing that radio myself, but have been worried if it would work well with my factory bluetooth in my GTI base model.

The Philadelphia 845 was not a bad improvement over the factory navigation, but I got 2 different units because it seems like their GPS have issues. After the second unit I gave up and got a Pioneer unit.