GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK6 - Unofficial Vinyl/Sticker Thread!

TimelordChris

I saw a white GTI the other day with a modified Evolution vinyl on the rear window. It had "Jed the dancing guy" from Jessy Lanza's music video kathy Lee in the middle of the evolving humans. And it ended with "Bender" from Futurama. I've Googled the hell out of this. I'd really appreciate any help here. Thanks in advance!

Fallon

Hey, i don't have a clue how to work this but I seen that 'golf mk6//.com' sticker and my boyfriend really likes it, is there anywhere at all I can order one ???

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
Hey, i don't have a clue how to work this but I seen that 'golf mk6//.com' sticker and my boyfriend really likes it, is there anywhere at all I can order one ???

Here you go!

Sauce118

Ready to race!

How do you make the link say stuff like that? i was ttrying to do that in my signature yesterday when i was settging up my bad ass build thread...

Also, the link you posted above.. are they vynl's or stickers? it doesnt say on the website...

Last edited:

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
How do you make the link say stuff like that? i was ttrying to do that in my signature yesterday when i was settging up my bad ass build thread...

Also, the link you posted above.. are they vynl's or stickers? it doesnt say on the website...

They are vinyl decals like everything else.

It's a hyperlink. You select the text then print the clip icon in the tools box and enter the URL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^ Yep, pretty much this.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
New deAutoLED VINYL LOGO/DESIGN - just msg us your address if you'd like one!

Richyroxx

Passed Driver's Ed
I had some custom fifteen52 vinyls made for my tarmacs that are also reflective red

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

somerset91

Ready to race!
Made a few custom decals. Not sure which one to go with.. Input would be appreciated:

Option 1:

Option 2:

Quick question: Right now I have the dark gray surround on the cylinders and the text. Should I keep it so that the text has some black background for visibility OR should I just make it transparent?

I think transparent (e.g. keep just the white areas. All else transparent) would be a better option since on the back windshield everything would have a black background.

Any input would be great. I wanted to make something custom for the 2.5ers out here. I got an inspiration from a 'four banger' sticker, which I think is a bit pointless since most cars out there are 4 cylinders anyway, nothing to really brag about.