GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Help me out guys. New with this car.

StrigaMort

Ready to race!
lol AFI... brings me back to my early middle school days.[emoji23]

Haha they've been around for over 20 years now. The new Blood album is great!

Makes the signal going to the amp cleaner , and 4 channel to a 6 channel output so you get 2 extra outputs. Thing is not cheaper either . You can run analog , digital signal as well. I think that little processor goes for 600-800 dollars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I think you're right, I think the thing is pretty expensive. The previous owner left a packet with the receipts for all maintenance and he had everything done at the dealership including anything recommended. Going by what I can see he wasn't hurting for money. He told me he paid way over msrp on his new R and I believe it. I feel like I got a fantastic deal.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

flakomk6

Ready to race!
Haha they've been around for over 20 years now. The new Blood album is great!

Yeah I think you're right, I think the thing is pretty expensive. The previous owner left a packet with the receipts for all maintenance and he had everything done at the dealership including anything recommended. Going by what I can see he wasn't hurting for money. He told me he paid way over msrp on his new R and I believe it. I feel like I got a fantastic deal.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Definitely, that stereo install was not cheap, but by just looking at it the shop took its time and did a nice job wiring everything . Specially those doors .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk