GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Official California Spotted Thread!**

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
I never meet him. Twice. 1st time, he bought my GFB+, but I wasn't home so i just left the box outside my house and he picked it up. At Metric, it was just parked there, with the hood propped open. He wasn't there. lol.

Oh ok lol playing hide N seek

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bryngutierrez46

Ready to race!
I never meet him. Twice. 1st time, he bought my GFB+, but I wasn't home so i just left the box outside my house and he picked it up. At Metric, it was just parked there, with the hood propped open. He wasn't there. lol.

Ohh my clutch was gone so had brian put in a new in lol

Mk6_vic

Ready to race!
Spotted

Spotted in Orange. Near Anaheim stadium
White candy GTI W/ Detroit rims!
Cleaning his car with a microfiber towel while stopped..
Ayyye you on here bro

Mk6_vic

Ready to race!
Spotted @ 2:10pm on hacienda and amar. In the 626. Blue metallic GTI. 4 door with windows down. Crusing in that Sunday Cali weather.
You on here dude ?

FF_animal

Ready to race!
Grey mk6 with roof rack and blacked out tails cruising down el Camino in Sunnyvale. Threw you a v

krz_hayn

Go Kart Champion

Spotted at the BMW Ultimate Driving Experience at Santa Anita Park

ketchupfreak

Go Kart Champion
Don't know that CW MK6 parked next to my MK7 but "617" CW MK6 is Rooster. We attended the 2p session. We had a lot of fun! What group were you in? We were split up into Group 3 and Group 5.

I missed the 2pm and got in at 4. I did get to joy ride in the 650i coupe. Insane sounds coming out of that v8.

feedingthesickness

Ready to race!
White MK6R with black wheels on South Coast Highway just outside the front gate of Camp Pen. We exchanged Vs. I also have a white MK6R

SirClimax

Ready to race!
Spotted a red mk6 R with a roof rack on the 101 South. You got off the freeway at Westlake Blvd around 8:50am