GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
ChiChat16: Bart Joins Forum Very Confused - Balls Tingling From Motorcycles

Can you drive it by my house on the way back? I want to see if I should be saving for it. Also let me know if understeer has been improved upon.

Car is awesome. The tech is impressive and virtual cockpit is the shit. It has massaging seats which we didn't know it had. The roads between Omaha and Chicago are not the best for testing handling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Car is awesome. The tech is impressive and virtual cockpit is the shit. It has massaging seats which we didn't know it had. The roads between Omaha and Chicago are not the best for testing handling.

Sold on the massaging seats!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion

yea but how is the powaaa

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
yea but how is the powaaa

Haven't beat on it yet but there's plenty of power. I'm still amazed by the seats honestly. Pneumatic massage and bolster adjustment. Huge step forward over the b8 seats. Hope it trickles down further in the future.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
So this is my day....

Car of the day goes to this guy

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
What about the MK2 with the fake tail lights. Is it plastidipped or is that painters tape on the whole car? And is that a checkerboard roof? :iono:

Will find out and report back

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
What about the MK2 with the fake tail lights. Is it plastidipped or is that painters tape on the whole car? And is that a checkerboard roof? :iono:
Lol they call the fake tails in the mk2 world a heckleblend and people pay crazy money for them I don't quite get them.....

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Lol they call the fake tails in the mk2 world a heckleblend and people pay crazy money for them I don't quite get them.....

Lol I've never heard of heckle blend, I remember them from back in the day though. Neuspeed used to sell them in their mail order catalog.

DanJoy

Ready to race!
Saw a vinyled out red MK6 GTI parked next to my buddies R in the downtown Elgin parking garage last night. Fender hash marks, roof wrapped, mirrors wrapped, CF around the tail lights, did have some nice RSe10's though.

Sandbagger1

Passed Driver's Ed
New addition to the family

02 Aftercooled Supercharged E85 RSX-S and 2017 GTI Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.