GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

EastKingZ

Ready to race!
Ordered a Eurojet DP and a Uniconnect unit. Going stage 2 :D

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
When you code the tails you are messing with the electricity output from your car to your tail lights. It shouldn't affect anything else if you code them properly. Hope this helps :D

Do you mind posting or PMing me how to get the tails not to flash on startup (with or without the resistor boxes)?

I was able to figure out the coding on everything else except for this

BuiltforSin

Ready to race!
If you have a k04 chilling in your room, at least install what you have. Don't give up your baby, she hasn't given up on you!

Yeah, you're probably right. Do think it's really necessary to buy stronger 1-2 and 3-4 shifter forks? Do you think K04 is worth it on a car with almost 90k? Granted I have a DD I can drive so mileage will generally be low, but I don't know how reliable these are after 100k.

urbanevil

Ready to race!
Well this is my 1st post, so here goes!

I got a wild hair up my ass @ a car show this past Saturday, and ended up buying a 2013 GTI with 16k miles on it the same day haha! So Sunday night, i ordered a Unitronic intake, and me and my buddy just installed it today!

Cheers,

Matt

mexicanwaldo

Go Kart Champion

I got a wild hair up my ass @ a car show this past Saturday, and ended up buying a 2013 GTI with 16k miles on it the same day haha! So Sunday night, i ordered a Unitronic intake, and me and my buddy just installed it today!

Cheers,

Matt

Welcome and you are now infected with the mod disease as I call it lol hope you have fun on this wild ride [emoji1417][emoji16]

Trytun

Go Kart Champion

Cheers,

Matt

We shall prepare the grave of your wallet. It had a good life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

havocsrt

Ready to race!
Ordered a F23t/protune and a water/meth kit from Stratified tuning today....cant wait to start my build and get it pro-tuned with my COBB Accessport. I also ordered all the parts for the RSR DIY clutch.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

c72k

Go Kart Champion
Ordered a F23t/protune and a water/meth kit from Stratified tuning today....cant wait to start my build and get it pro-tuned with my COBB Accessport. I also ordered all the parts for the RSR DIY clutch.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Damn, son, thats the dream right there:thumbup:

Tuuza

Ready to race!
Dropped the GTI to the body shop for a new front. Time to put this thing ready for summer.

All original '28 [emoji57]

CMGTI

Ready to race!
Thinking of going to a badgeless grill to change it up a bit. If it looks good, i might keep it permanent.

ahard48

Ready to race!
Thinking of going to a badgeless grill to change it up a bit. If it looks good, i might keep it permanent.

That's what I just did, grill gets to my door this afternoon! I went with honeycomb silver instead of the red stripes. I originally went with ECS as they say they are in stock but wouldn't actually get it until September 21 as its coming from a warehouse. So I went with parts4euro.

skotcoop

Ready to race!

Cheers,

Matt
Nice! Welcome to the fam and best choice for an intake. I'd know...I've had 3 different ones lol.