GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Spulen turbo outlet pipe kit

Lucas_R

Passed Driver's Ed
Ive got the NeuSpeed pipe on my car. I think the main advantage is the adapter/muffler thing on the discharge side of the turbo which is replaced with these aftermarket pipes. The stock adapter looks restrictive. The rest of the pipe is pretty similar in diameter to stock.

As mentioned, some sound and throttle response are the main benefits. You might get 5hp, but not enough to feel anything. On a heavy car like the Golf R, you need more like 20-30hp to feel any difference.

I found the charge pipe (i have the BSH charge pipe) to give more power than the discharge pipe on my car.

boost pls

Passed Driver's Ed
Ive got the NeuSpeed pipe on my car. I think the main advantage is the adapter/muffler thing on the discharge side of the turbo which is replaced with these aftermarket pipes. The stock adapter looks restrictive. The rest of the pipe is pretty similar in diameter to stock.

As mentioned, some sound and throttle response are the main benefits. You might get 5hp, but not enough to feel anything. On a heavy car like the Golf R, you need more like 20-30hp to feel any difference.

I found the charge pipe (i have the BSH charge pipe) to give more power than the discharge pipe on my car.

Is it fair to say that either part provides a noticeable increase in throttle response?

TAZZ1

Ready to race!
Dunno about the discharge pipe, but the charge pipe gave me better response/spool and some extra wooosh noise