GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Proud New Owner of a 2013 GTI (San Diego)

FoxhoundGTI

Ready to race!
Guys, I couldn't resist !!, I went ahead and flashed today at Pure Motorsports to APR Stage 1!!, and all I have to say is HOLY MOTHERF:eyebulge: , night and day my friends. Such a joy to drive this car now even more. Some guy on a lexus is250 was trying to pass me on the highway really fast, you should have seen his face after all he saw was my tail lights:burn rubber:

wife asked me "how much was it?", "oh just $300 honey, so where do you want to eat tonight??" lol :D:D

more pics coming soon

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Guys, I couldn't resist !!, I went ahead and flashed today at Pure Motorsports to APR Stage 1!!, and all I have to say is HOLY MOTHERF:eyebulge: , night and day my friends. Such a joy to drive this car now even more. Some guy on a lexus is250 was trying to pass me on the highway really fast, you should have seen his face after all he saw was my tail lights:burn rubber:

wife asked me "how much was it?", "oh just $300 honey, so where do you want to eat tonight??" lol :D:D

more pics coming soon

congrats, i bought my gti with stage 1 so i never got to feel the difference between stock, next sale ill be switching to fully loaded ecu so i can switch between programs. The expressway torque is awesome, no need to downshift just keep it in 6th and overtake cars easily. 1st gear is pretty much useless, 2nd gear also starts to break loose as im sure youll find out soon. Did you get an intake too? currently im just running a drop in filter which will do the job till after winter.

FoxhoundGTI

Ready to race!
congrats, i bought my gti with stage 1 so i never got to feel the difference between stock, next sale ill be switching to fully loaded ecu so i can switch between programs. The expressway torque is awesome, no need to downshift just keep it in 6th and overtake cars easily. 1st gear is pretty much useless, 2nd gear also starts to break loose as im sure youll find out soon. Did you get an intake too? currently im just running a drop in filter which will do the job till after winter.

negative, no intake. I wanted to keep the cost as low as possible, I'm sure my wife is gonna check the statement eventually :yikes: lol

next mod will be springs, I want to lower the car to a sportier look but maintain the same ride quality I am getting now, I also want to avoid scraping the car like I did with my Civic Hatchback.