GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Unitronic software

carsfeverguy

Go Kart Champion
Uni has great customer service. David will always be there for you if there are any hiccups.

My GTI runs flawlessly thanks to the great team at Unitronic.

Great drivability in winter(remember that Uni is located in Quebec- if anyone knows what cold weather is, then they definitely know.) and summer. The power rush is very controllable. And what a rush it is.

Uni might not be the most represented on these boards, but they have thousands of happy customers.

TAZZ1

Ready to race!
All off-shelf stage 1 maps are fairly similar as the parameters they modify are quite the same. The calibrations will vary by a small margin.
Whether you opt for Uni, REVO, APR GiAC or others what you should get on the Golf R is improved driveability on the low-end, and more power holding higher in the revs, so do it :) car should come stg1 powered from factory really.
That being said I noticed that the numbers of Uni are less "marketing talk" and closer to "real world" numbers; that's always a good sign IMO

Norsk

Go Kart Champion
DO IT!!! WORTH THE MONEY!

I recently switched to Unitronic Stage 2from APR Stage 2 almost 3 months ago. I am loving the Uni power more than I do with APR Tune. I do regret for getting APR in the first place while I was searching for more Unitronic Reviews for a while before I got the APR Tune.

If you do get it, you will love the Unitronic Tune so much! :thumbup:

Norsk

Go Kart Champion
All off-shelf stage 1 maps are fairly similar as the parameters they modify are quite the same. The calibrations will vary by a small margin.
Whether you opt for Uni, REVO, APR GiAC or others what you should get on the Golf R is improved driveability on the low-end, and more power holding higher in the revs, so do it :) car should come stg1 powered from factory really.
That being said I noticed that the numbers of Uni are less "marketing talk" and closer to "real world" numbers; that's always a good sign IMO

I agree with this ^^^^^^^^

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
the guy in the video seemed pretty happy

give mobile one a call and flash that beast