GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

got a nice ace there ;)

vdubgirl23

Ready to race!
after 3 months of ownership, i finally picked up some led tails. my gosh does it change the appearance of the rear so much! just need to get some white led license plate lights and ill be all set!

only 1 pic for now since i just installed these in the dark in my drive way...with a shit ton of bugs :mad0259: oh the pain we take to mod our cars lol

Suburban_Chi_GTi

Passed Driver's Ed
oem or depo?

Zepharus

Ready to race!
Whos is ED? Thsi is new from when I was here last year.. it was OEM or horrible looking cheapos

Cryptic19111

Go Kart Champion
I prefer the led tails on a mkv over the mk6 hockey sticks

VMRWheels

Go Kart Champion
after 3 months of ownership, i finally picked up some led tails. my gosh does it change the appearance of the rear so much! just need to get some white led license plate lights and ill be all set!

only 1 pic for now since i just installed these in the dark in my drive way...with a shit ton of bugs :mad0259: oh the pain we take to mod our cars lol

That looks awesome!

Suburban_Chi_GTi

Passed Driver's Ed

Cryptic19111

Go Kart Champion
Absolutely not. I think the round mkv lights look better than the hockey sticks. The rest of the mk6 is good, just dont care for the led tails

Suburban_Chi_GTi

Passed Driver's Ed
Absolutely not. I think the round mkv lights look better than the hockey sticks. The rest of the mk6 is good, just dont care for the led tails
fair enough my thought is that the lights on the mkv look perfect on a mkv and the lights on an mkvi look perfect on an mkvi, but the people that but the mkvi looking led lights on the mkv, it just looks awful

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I

Wow, you might be the first! Have you ever seen them in person!? LEDs look perfect on the MK6 body style. Now that I look back, the MKV LED tails just don't quite look right to me. TO each his own I guess!!

Congrats OP for your new tails - they look great - must needed mod for the US GTI! :thumbsup: