GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

A New Eurodyne Project. Tune Maestro

Jared32

Ready to race!
I think the confusion is that the title and the download are mixed up, so basically which is which?

Isn't the title the map for that ecu? I'm probably wrong but that's what I thought..

Edit: Because I'm one of my emails with Andy he was saying something about the maps that they had gotten unlocked for that ecu number, so I took it that all the tunes are different for each ecu number...

jettaglx91

Go Kart Champion
Isn't the title the map for that ecu? I'm probably wrong but that's what I thought..

Look at the circled parts.

The title of one is 115AS but the ecu it references is 115AT, then the other is opposite. Its probably a typo but which part is right the title or the download?

Jared32

Ready to race!
Look at the circled parts.

The title of one is 115AS but the ecu it references is 115AT, then the other is opposite. Its probably a typo but which part is right the title or the download?

Oh I catch on I don't know maybe it is a typo...

andysamland

Ready to race!
sorry for the confusion guys. Been crazy busy. Thanks for finding that. I will get the website updated here in a few minutes and see what happened there

andysamland

Ready to race!
Stage 2 page is all fixed now and both downloads are correct

andysamland

Ready to race!
Thanks Andy. I loaded up the 115AS file and its awesome! Free power!

Send me a log to tunemaestro07@gmail.com and i assume all of your mods are listed in your sig? I am glad you are liking it man!!! the tunes arent made to be perfect, but they're a heck of a lot safer and it gives people a SOLID place to start from

brobst

Go Kart Champion
Alright guys, so you are all knowledgeable on this subject, so I decided to do my first log. I have the stage 2 file. Outside temp was about 40F degrees.
Using the power tap cable I took this log. Not 100% sure about everything I am looking at. I was mainly checking the knock and the Boost requested vs actual. This is 4th gear pull.

In your opinion, how does it look? Everything seem alright? I think my car is running fine, just curious. Apologize for the size if it is too large or too small.

FriggenT1

Banned
Alright guys, so you are all knowledgeable on this subject, so I decided to do my first log. I have the stage 2 file. Outside temp was about 40F degrees.
Using the power tap cable I took this log. Not 100% sure about everything I am looking at. I was mainly checking the knock and the Boost requested vs actual. This is 4th gear pull.

In your opinion, how does it look? Everything seem alright? I think my car is running fine, just curious. Apologize for the size if it is too large or too small.

I'd send it to Andy honestly man, he can also make adjustments if they are needed. Also, he may not get on here as much as he checks email.

brobst

Go Kart Champion
I'll check him out. I remember there was some question since I don't have maestro, if adjusting it would be possible.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk