GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Presents the 2.0 TSI ECU Update (Version 2.0!)

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
So apr is sending me a mobile dongle for datalogging, trying to fix the rev jumping when starting issue. I keep pushing for crackles, I told them that when my car is cold it pops and crackles and sounds awesome, wish it was like that all the time!

Like sending you that for free?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
So apr is sending me a mobile dongle for datalogging, trying to fix the rev jumping when starting issue. I keep pushing for crackles, I told them that when my car is cold it pops and crackles and sounds awesome, wish it was like that all the time!

Nice to see them finally doing something about it.

Renck

Ready to race!

Did you contact them using their customer support line/email address?

thatspsychotic

Ready to race!
Yea, With a return label when its done

Okay, that actually makes me much more likely to send in a support ticket if they're willing to loan out APR Mobile dongles for diagnostic purposes. Good move on their part.

ACHILLES R32

Drag Racing Champion
Im on rev 2.4 high TQ tune
previously had the occasional jerky shift along slow throttle response and surging. Since upgrading to the dv+ my throttle response has definitely improved and the surging is gone. Shifts between 3rd and 4th are still a bit jerky at times.

I did also installed the neuspeed charge pipe and fmic that day. Discharge pipe was previously installed . However im certain that the improved throttle response is due to the dv+

Sent from my Pixel

FF_animal

Ready to race!
Im on rev 2.4 high TQ tune
previously had the occasional jerky shift along slow throttle response and surging. Since upgrading to the dv+ my throttle response has definitely improved and the surging is gone. Shifts between 3rd and 4th are still a bit jerky at times.

I did also installed the neuspeed charge pipe and fmic that day. Discharge pipe was previously installed . However im certain that the improved throttle response is due to the dv+

Sent from my Pixel

I did the dv+ right after I got tuned and I agree it made a difference.

Renck

Ready to race!
I sent in a support ticket along with a video of my problem.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Cool. Glad to hear they are indeed taking care of this issue using the support ticket. No issue here (2.4) and knocking on wood it remain the same. But, it is nice to know that.

Cheers!

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Cool. Glad to hear they are indeed taking care of this issue using the support ticket. No issue here (2.4) and knocking on wood it remain the same. But, it is nice to know that.

Cheers!

This. Lol

Chatchie

Ready to race!
Maybe if we all flood thier support page at once they'll get it. I guess we should've done it before

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Renck

Ready to race!
Maybe if we all flood thier support page at once they'll get it. I guess we should've done it before

Correct! So, if you have an issue, please submit a support ticket to report it.

Hopefully, they can work on those issues and make sure they are fixed for all of us.

Only part that sucks is that you will have to take your car to the tuner and have a new version flashed.

How much are you guys charged by your tuner to do that? Are they charging you 1/2 hour or a full hour?

2012TP

Drag Racing Champion
I guess we should've done it before
What a concept. But no, the same cast of characters rather complain for months in this thread rather than using the provided support channels. Hilarious really.

How much are you guys charged by your tuner to do that? Are they charging you 1/2 hour or a full hour?
$0 labor for all flashes.

Chatchie

Ready to race!
Ive been told before that it must be a hardware issue with my intake and I figured it was a fluke with my car. Seeing other people finally having the same issues makes me feel better about them actually giving a shit.

I'm gonna make some videos and contact the via support.