GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

fbgmoney

Ready to race!
Got rear ended the other day at a stop sign..... :mad:
I was hit hard enough for the rear floor pan to buckle.

Anybody got experience with diminished value claims thru Geico?

Got rear ended the other day at a stop sign..... :mad:
I was hit hard enough for the rear floor pan to buckle.

Anybody got experience with diminished value claims thru Geico?

Ah man, that sucks! :( I had experience with Geico a couple of years ago when very much the same thing happened. Geico, well insurance companies in general are not very keen on recognizing the fact that the car's value will diminish because of an accident. Unfortunately it's a tough one to prove that someone would pay less, and how much less because your car got rear ended. I had a great experience with Geico though in terms of how quickly and well they took care of me during the initial claim, but once my car was fixed and I brought up the claim of diminished value it was like talking to a wall.

If the impact was that hard, you may want to stop by your doctor to get it documented in case any neck issues etc show up later on.

I wish you the best of luck!

Renck

Ready to race!
This ^^^^

Only other thing you can do is to ensure the use OEM parts (specially on body parts to ensure fitment is right).

Good luck man and hopefully you are doing fine (no injury).

ACHILLES R32

Drag Racing Champion
Packed it up for tomorrow, dg springs with koni yellow getting installed tomorrow morning

Sent from my Pixel

BlueE30

Ready to race!
Rotiform's aren't for all, neither are 19's on a GTI - Kind of think that way too. That being said, picked these up with near new tires for a smokin deal... Needed new summer tires anyways so was only out a few bucks. Really like the look!

And this non VW or MK6 related, but dad picked up a new ride which I was able to test out.

Last edited:

BlueE30

Ready to race!
Sorry for the massive pics

BlueE30

Ready to race!
Your Dad's got good taste in cars !

Yes I'd have to agree, kind of wish he tossed a couple bucks my way to mod the e30 or gti but that will never happen so just be thankful to drive it here and there

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Washed, clay bar, waxed her up. Really sucks we can't get ironX or dr paint chip up here. Sigh...

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
Really sucks we can't get ironX or dr paint chip up here. Sigh...

They wont ship to Canada? There has to be a comparable product available. Those little rust oxidation spots really show on the white paint and drive me insane. I try to treat the car twice a year with it.

Krog29

Ready to race!
Good to hear! Would you describe it as smooth and linear or aggressive and punchy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Id say its in between apr and uni tune. So best of both.

indosilver

I did my water pump.. Several times... I feel like I must have bought a boat full of holes with how much this thing is leaking lol. Time to have it apart again