GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

COBB Tuning Accessport now Supports 2010-2014 Mk6 GTI!

Laimface

Ready to race!
Anything you're looking for in particular? We do have plans for additional features in the future.

Marshall@COBB

Stuck record here, just checking in to remind you all that the rest of the world wold like launch control and no lift shift!

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I didn't :yikes:

Hear me out though, i've gotten the short end of the stick a few times from not buying directly from the manufacturer. I didn't want to deal with that this time, plus I saw that cobb had a 30 day return policy.

Lastly, I just got out of college and got a big boy job. I've been wanting to get tuned again for a long while and now that I can afford it I didn't want to wait for shipping from Canada when Cobb is a US company.

And on top of all that, I live in a populated area (NYC) so I can find dyno tuners near me, as well as go and buy a custom tune from stratified even though I didn't get my AP from them.

I mean i understand.. although buying the cobb AP from stratified is like you buying a dell computer from best buy. Best buy does absolutely nothing besides resell it for Dell. (it still had all the cobb swag in the box as if ordered direct from cobb). They email you their(Stratified) tune (its not pre-loaded).

It took 3 days for their shipping for me they mail mine out of Washington state, probably to avoid customs delays. But yeah now you're gonna pay a few hundred bucks for that dyno tune especially being in a big city.

But i get where you're coming from not attacking you just addressing your statements for if someone else has the same situation.

stormin nrman

I recently purchased the accessport and loaded stage 1 (93) on to my car. Installation completed without a hitch however according to the boost gauge on AP I'm only getting a max of 7psi whereas according to a post I've previously read, it's suppose to be around 15 psi. Can anyone think of something that could've gone wrong or what I should do?. I have tried reflashing the stage 1 tune to make sure the tune fully loaded but still hitting just 7psi (which I think is stock level boost???) I have a stock intake and stock coil pack/spark plugs.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

tofuD01

Ready to race!
Had my cobb since the black friday sales...still no support for my car...they released a minor update to the AP but no added support for vehicles..

At this point i would rather them add an update to support all the vehicles out there than release all these extra features..

TLDR: Cobb since black friday and it wont support my car as it is ROW. Getting frustrated. No ETA either other than to wait from email support. Supposedly have to wait for Q2 2018..

Laimface

Ready to race!
Had my cobb since the black friday sales...still no support for my car...they released a minor update to the AP but no added support for vehicles..

At this point i would rather them add an update to support all the vehicles out there than release all these extra features..

TLDR: Cobb since black friday and it wont support my car as it is ROW. Getting frustrated. No ETA either other than to wait from email support. Supposedly have to wait for Q2 2018..

So odd how yours doesn't work. Mine's a UK spec '09 manual and worked fine :(

tofuD01

Ready to race!
So odd how yours doesn't work. Mine's a UK spec '09 manual and worked fine :(

I'm contemplating even flashing back Apr and possibly sell the Cobb on due to this...arggggh

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie

I know this is a dumb question but did you send in your box code to be added via their unsupported rom submission?

https://www.cobbtuning.com/support/unsupported-rom-submission/

Laimface

Ready to race!

tofuD01

Ready to race!
That's where the Q2 '18 date came from. I'm kinda pissed that the features update still hasn't come out for me, but that's nothing compared to not even being able to flash the MK6 GTI that's "supported" by COBB hahaha

Imagine spending £500 on an item that is supposed to be supported by your car, pay the import tax and waiting a whole week just for it to say its not supported...

Rather than all these features, give the customers the ability to install first!