GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I love the older toyota suvs honestly lol

Anyone pretty experienced with W/M here? Just trying to collect parts I need.

I've got so far:

BSH throttle pipe
SNOW upgraded solenoid (for just past the tank I believe)
BSH Pump bracket
SNOW pump, 300psi
MAF-U controller

Still need:
Tank, low level sensor, low level alert
Line
Nozzles (anyone have recommended starting points for a dual nozzle on a K04 setup?
Throttle spacer plate
2 more solenoids or checkvalves, one prior to each nozzle

This the solenoid goes between the tank and pump so that the pump never sucks in air, and then checkvalves or solenoids prior to the nozzles to ensure they always have fluid and pressure as well?

I am in the midst of planning a cell phone gauge pod. I will have a cell phone mounted somewhere at all times communicating through one of the car diag apps via a bluetooth obd2 pigtail. I think as far as tuning goes i need to watch AFR, timing, and temps and dial it in, then get my 100 octane tune and re-dial it in?

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
I love the older toyota suvs honestly lol

Anyone pretty experienced with W/M here? Just trying to collect parts I need.

I've got so far:

BSH throttle pipe
SNOW upgraded solenoid (for just past the tank I believe)
BSH Pump bracket
SNOW pump, 300psi
MAF-U controller

Still need:
Tank, low level sensor, low level alert
Line
Nozzles (anyone have recommended starting points for a dual nozzle on a K04 setup?
Throttle spacer plate
2 more solenoids or checkvalves, one prior to each nozzle

This the solenoid goes between the tank and pump so that the pump never sucks in air, and then checkvalves or solenoids prior to the nozzles to ensure they always have fluid and pressure as well?

I am in the midst of planning a cell phone gauge pod. I will have a cell phone mounted somewhere at all times communicating through one of the car diag apps via a bluetooth obd2 pigtail. I think as far as tuning goes i need to watch AFR, timing, and temps and dial it in, then get my 100 octane tune and re-dial it in?

Jay is

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
New tool day. Hope these Milwaukee tools live up to the hype. And I hope these triple squares don't break!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Cool!

Heard lots of good stuff about Milwaukee Fuel.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
5% fee, capped up to $5,000. The BUYER has to pay it on top of the car. The seller only pays $99 to list.
Not bad at all
This
Cool!
Heard lots of good stuff about Milwaukee Fuel.

Yep, they are good tools. Ive only charged mine once since owning them .

The mid torque impact works wonders, i cant see anything on a car that would use higher than what mid torque impact can break loose. The hex driver impact is also very nice. The portability and the selectable torque power is what has me sold.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
If I didn't already have a mish-mash of cordless tools, I'd have a Fuel setup for sure.

But I've got a bunch of Ryobi 18v stuff, added a couple Lithium batteries a year or so ago. Have a Snap-On impact with a few extra batteries, and a Matco electric ratchet.

They all work fine... only reason to dump it all for Fuel would be to make the toolbox look pretty.

Jaber

Modero
Not bad at all

This

Yep, they are good tools. Ive only charged mine once since owning them .

The mid torque impact works wonders, i cant see anything on a car that would use higher than what mid torque impact can break loose. The hex driver impact is also very nice. The portability and the selectable torque power is what has me sold.

How much was the driver with battery? Going to have a lot of projects around the new house, looking to buy one soon.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Home Depot had a pretty good sale a few weeks ago on a complete set.

I'd watch Depot for sales and packages.

Jaber

Modero
If I didn't already have a mish-mash of cordless tools, I'd have a Fuel setup for sure.

But I've got a bunch of Ryobi 18v stuff, added a couple Lithium batteries a year or so ago. Have a Snap-On impact with a few extra batteries, and a Matco electric ratchet.

They all work fine... only reason to dump it all for Fuel would be to make the toolbox look pretty.

How's the Ryobi stuff? I have mostly Dewalt and have been pretty happy.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Yeah i hear ya, if it works it works...im a noob still building my tool box up . I like ryobi too.
How much was the driver with battery? Going to have a lot of projects around the new house, looking to buy one soon.
10/10 cant recommend enough

Tool $100
Battery $75 (steep but worth it, used on other tools)
Bits ($30?)
Charger ($35)

Give or take^

Not all the tools shown^ thats just tools that work with m18 batteries, m12 the smaller battery has attachments for lightbars and smaller handheld tools.

M18 even has attachments like fan, radio, leaf blower etc

Home Depot had a pretty good sale a few weeks ago on a complete set.

I'd watch Depot for sales and packages.
^this
i like ryobi but dont have any of their more expensive tools

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie

Works fine. I've had the components (drill, sawz-all, mini table saw, flashlight, etc.) for 16+ years and they still work great. Bought them because I'd won a Home Depot gift certificate at work not too long after I bought my first house, and HD had this all-inclusive kit on sale and it all fit under my GC amount. Have to say, for it being a "hold my nose and buy it" purchase, it's worked out really well.

Few years ago saw Ryobi started offering Lithium batteries and found a pack of batteries+charger on sale so I bought a few. Wound up upgrading all my batteries to the Lithium ones. Nice that they haven't updated their battery connections so you can merely swap over and keep going.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Should have never looked at Milwaukees website after talking about tools here..

Also apparently this is a thing , who knew. Heated jacket using m12 battery.
8 hours run time.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Should have never looked at Milwaukees website after talking about tools here..

Also apparently this is a thing , who knew. Heated jacket using m12 battery.
8 hours run time.

Yeah, the place I used to work for had those. Almost bought one.

Status
Not open for further replies.