GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Canada FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jm6001

Ready to race!
WTT: LED Rear fog tail light for your normal reverse light LED tail :)

I bought the rear fog version thinking that I would get the euro switch but I find myself reluctant to buy the euro switch because it's expensive and a pain in the butt to install.. If anyone is interested in a straight swap that would be great!

Thanks
Jm

Last edited:

v3on

Ready to race!
WTT: GTI mk6 rear diffuser with 3M carbon wrap for your oem diffuser + 100$

r15maniac

Go Kart Champion
LOOKING FOR:

Tornado Red mirror caps/covers, but will consider Gloss Black or good used for a decent price.

I'd prefer to see if something local to the lower mainland BC is avail as shipping comes into play.

I can buy new/unpainted for $75ea and can get them painted for free, so keep that in mind.

Just throwin' this out there in case someone can help.

Thanks.
:cool:

mco19

Passed Driver's Ed
Selling:

OEM Tail lights - Great condition. I polished and sealed them before replacing with Golf R LED lights - $120

OEM Side view mirrors - Great Condition. Replaced them with euro mirrors - $40

Polished stainless steel "Volkswagen FAST License Plate Frame" - Practically new. Installed it on my car and didn't like how it looked - $20

Located in Lower Mainland BC

wbean

attention whore
anyone want to sell their detroits/huffs?

sawyer4340

Ready to race!
Feeler WTB: AWE Cat-Back Exhaust. Want to see if I can get one second hand, but if necessary I will just go to PFAFF and pick one up.

kashak

Ready to race!
Selling my 2011 GTI if anyone is interested:

For sale APR Stage III VW GTI 2011 2-door with over $18 thousand spent on mods. The car is only 6 months old. Pristine condition, no accidents, never taken on track. Fully loaded with every package available, which includes sunroof, gps, 30 gig hard drive, leather/heated seats. For more info on packages visit vw.ca

List of mods:

APR Stage III ECU flash with 4 programs(stock,91,93,valet)
APR Transverse Stage III turbo kit (gt28rs turbo)
APR DxD Stage III clutch kit (with single mass flywheel)
APR Carbonio Cold Air Intake Stage I (stage 2 pipe is not needed with Stage III turbo upgrade but is included ($200 value)
Billy Boat turboback exhaust system
Neuspeed torque arm insert
Labonte water/methanol system
4x OZ Allegeritta 18x8 low weight wheels with 225/40/18 conti extreme contact dw with more than 90% thread left
European OEM GTI LED headlights
Spyder LED tail lights
Anti-Corrosion module
APR Crest Vinyl (can be taken off)
20% tint all around (can be taken off)

The car had 262.7 whp at Stage II(dynapack), which is beyond APR's advertised #s. At stage III, with water/methanol on 93 program you can expect at least 330 whp(I haven't dyno'd it). Stock 2011 GTI is around 180whp (200 crank). Oil changes has been performed at the dealerships every 7k kms(8k is advised). The only fault that was ever found on the car was the power window switch acting up(replaced under warranty). No rattles, no bad noises - only turbo spooling and intake sucking in the air. Stage 3 has been on for 5k kms. The amount of money spent on mods is beyond $18k(have receipts to show). The car has been babied and broken-in properly. Never seen anything except 94 octane from Petro Canada.

The car also includes: 4x detroit wheels (stock) 18x7.5 on perelli pzero nero 225/40/18 all season (70%+ thread left)
K03 turbo in case you want to downgrade - 10/10 condition
APR Carbonio Stage II pipe
Dual mass factory flywheel
Vag-com cable+software to learn/tweak things on the car and know exactly what's at fault without spending $100 for diagnostics at the stealership.
Factory Warranty + Free Towing for the remainder of 4 years.

Looking for something around $38,000

Do you want to swap the European LED headlights for the OEM headlights plus cash on my part?

Thanks

Please PM me if you do

Selling my 2011 GTI if anyone is interested:

For sale APR Stage III VW GTI 2011 2-door with over $18 thousand spent on mods. The car is only 6 months old. Pristine condition, no accidents, never taken on track. Fully loaded with every package available, which includes sunroof, gps, 30 gig hard drive, leather/heated seats. For more info on packages visit vw.ca

List of mods:

APR Stage III ECU flash with 4 programs(stock,91,93,valet)
APR Transverse Stage III turbo kit (gt28rs turbo)
APR DxD Stage III clutch kit (with single mass flywheel)
APR Carbonio Cold Air Intake Stage I (stage 2 pipe is not needed with Stage III turbo upgrade but is included ($200 value)
Billy Boat turboback exhaust system
Neuspeed torque arm insert
Labonte water/methanol system
4x OZ Allegeritta 18x8 low weight wheels with 225/40/18 conti extreme contact dw with more than 90% thread left
European OEM GTI LED headlights
Spyder LED tail lights
Anti-Corrosion module
APR Crest Vinyl (can be taken off)
20% tint all around (can be taken off)

The car had 262.7 whp at Stage II(dynapack), which is beyond APR's advertised #s. At stage III, with water/methanol on 93 program you can expect at least 330 whp(I haven't dyno'd it). Stock 2011 GTI is around 180whp (200 crank). Oil changes has been performed at the dealerships every 7k kms(8k is advised). The only fault that was ever found on the car was the power window switch acting up(replaced under warranty). No rattles, no bad noises - only turbo spooling and intake sucking in the air. Stage 3 has been on for 5k kms. The amount of money spent on mods is beyond $18k(have receipts to show). The car has been babied and broken-in properly. Never seen anything except 94 octane from Petro Canada.

The car also includes: 4x detroit wheels (stock) 18x7.5 on perelli pzero nero 225/40/18 all season (70%+ thread left)
K03 turbo in case you want to downgrade - 10/10 condition
APR Carbonio Stage II pipe
Dual mass factory flywheel
Vag-com cable+software to learn/tweak things on the car and know exactly what's at fault without spending $100 for diagnostics at the stealership.
Factory Warranty + Free Towing for the remainder of 4 years.

Looking for something around $38,000

LittleJohny

Go Kart Champion
^ wow, why are you selling so soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.