GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How good are NEUSPEED springs?

DarkCloak

Banned
Very Very Good. Neumann runs a great company with great service in products. I would say the springs are better than Eibach. I especially like that the are linear and not progressive springs. Best you can get.

Jason3D

Go Kart Champion
I've seen a lot of cars on them and thought the drop looks good. Can't comment on how they ride though. You doing dampers too?

KittehKinsMK6

Ready to race!
I've seen a lot of cars on them and thought the drop looks good. Can't comment on how they ride though. You doing dampers too?

I was mainly thinking just the springs, but would that wear on the stock ones too hard or will I still be able to go on those for a good while?

resilientsoma

Go Kart Champion
Had them on my gti for six months. Rides good and a nice proper 1.5" drop. On bumpy roads it's pretty bouncy but that's the only complaint. No rubbing either when I was on them with Interlagos (18x8 et41 w 225/40s) and stock dampeners. I would def recommend them but by the time you pay for the springs and install you're better off saving for some coils.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gti For Me

Go Kart Champion
I been on stock struts with neuspeed for 32K and still rides great.

KittehKinsMK6

Ready to race!
Awesome thanks guys, been making a big list of stuff for my car haha. After this bump in the road, gonna start grabbing things and posting pics! Thanks again!

KittehKinsMK6

Ready to race!
Oh and another thought, would it be a good idea to pair them up with the NEUSPEED front and rear sway bars?

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Had Neuspeeds + Bilsteins and about rattle my teeth out of my head. Neuspeed's are a progressive setup dialed for comfort, but anything beyond grade A roads, you'll experience a rough ride.

I had a bad issue with coil bind as well. It wore the paint off and started to rust my springs over time. This was accelerated by the NY Winters the car experienced under the first owner.

Jchilvz

Ready to race!
Very Very Good. Neumann runs a great company with great service in products. I would say the springs are better than Eibach. I especially like that the are linear and not progressive springs. Best you can get.

Couldn't agree more. Neuspeed are awesome to say nonetheless. But I much prefer my H&R springs. H&R springs on my bils are alotta fun but like said previously, you pay the price unless the roads are grade A. If you're 20 years old like me, it doesn't bother you, but if you are a bit older and don't live in a place like Irvine with some good roads and crazy drivers then I'd consider something a bit softer. Drivergear had some linear springs on sale for a while that I heard were great all around. My mate has them and he had H&R, Konis, etc. said driver gear were the best for him. He is however a bit older. PM him, Junker.

Hope this helped:w00t:

Paul122157

They are my first suspension setup, I paired them with KONI shocks. Pretty nice so far. Soft enough for normal daily driving. Stiff enough to reduce body roll. Great for back-road runs. But overall what was most impressive to me was their effect on body roll, like i said they stiffened the car up, when I try to push on it, it wont move. I like them so far, haven't tried any other spring yet but i'm satisfied.

Here are my videos on them:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuJVAPgoNzY&t=1s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9pXjBZgMrI&t=73s