GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Age and Cars you Own Currently

jtbazz

Passed Driver's Ed
I traded a 2011 MDX in on the Touareg. The gas mileage on my MDX was horrible, I was only getting 15.2 avg. Other than that I liked the vehicle.

Modshack1

Go Kart Champion
64 (old guy!)

'06 Porsche Cayman S
'13 Beetle TDi Convertible (replaced the GTi)
'13 Mazda CX5
'07 Nissan Frontier
'10 Vespa GTS 300ie

61 other cars and 30 motorcycles preceeded this current fleet. 1 a year whether I need it or not!
(yeah, I'm a junkie)

sethdude

Pobody's Nerfect.

Current Fleet:

'12 GTI
'12 Beetle
'96 Buick Roadmaster LT1
'84 Rabbit GTI

I just sold my '74 BMW 2002tii, so there's an opening.

ElectricEye

Autocross Newbie
50 (I'll climb on board with the old guys here)
'11 GTI - I'll be purchasing it this Saturday as its lease wraps up.

My wife has got a Honda CRV an '11 too I guess.

Last edited:

NolaGTI

Ready to race!
Age 37

2012 GTI
2010 Subaru Forester (wife, but I've been driving it while waiting for my clutch to come in)

sethdude

Pobody's Nerfect.

2006 - MX-5
2006 - Corolla S

Both with man pedal. #winning

No such thing as a man pedal in a Corolla. High school boy pedal? Possibly. Middle-aged female librarian pedal, more likely. I had a 2007 S once. The most godawful, poorly-built shit car I have ever owned, and I own a VW from the Westmoreland plant, and have had an MG from Abington, and a Buick from Arlington. That Corolla was just miserable. The rain channel literally came off as my wife drove it off the lot, and it was all downhill from there.

GTiorBust

Ready to race!

2013 CW GTi 2dr Man

PS - Fuck the Corolla S so many of those around here and all of the owners think they are the shit.... HOLY SHIT IT HAS THE LETTER S ON IT

Credit

Ready to race!
Whip: 2011 GTi

Last edited:

Spyder368

Ready to race!
Age 27

2012 GTI
1982 280ZX - Project Car

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
I traded a 2011 MDX in on the Touareg. The gas mileage on my MDX was horrible, I was only getting 15.2 avg. Other than that I liked the vehicle.

Yeah! We get 12-14... It's terrible. The Advance package is nice with the vent. seats and all, but not much of that was really used. I'm rarely in the back of the car, but when I am, those heated seats back there are great! Same goes for the entertainment system which I never use for dvd's haha. Only XM/FM/AM/HDD/Etc...