GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

3 kids seats in the back

Junk307

Passed Driver's Ed
I was able to fit 3 kids - ages 2, 4, 6 in the back of my GTI.

one fullsize child seat (behind passenger) and 2 booster seats (middle and behind driver).

Car had been sitting in the driveway and I was desperate for a drive.......the wife wanted to go too and for us all to take the minivan and go for an icecream and I was like......oh shit...how do I get out of this..

anyway......I said if we're going anywhere......were going in the GTI.......then she starts needling me saying, there is no way you will get 3 kids in there, as it used to be a fairly tight sqeeze in my A6. That'll teach her. :fighting0030:

So anyone else out there who was wondering......it can be done when needed.
At the end of the day, I'd say it was a bit tighter than the A6. Seat bolsters on the A6 are wide near the doors compared to the GTI (which helps fit in the seats.) Hardest part was buckling up the belts......I'd want seat belt extenders if I were doing this every day.

I would however have like to have had some earplugs.......the noise and fighting was immense. Made me appreciate the minivan the wife drives.

Firestem4

Ready to race!
I took a test drive of an 11 GTI yesterday. I went with my brother. He's 6'8, i'm 6'7. Our salesman was 6'8. He fit in the back..

God that car has room!