GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dealership Scam Letter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
IB4TL.....

subjective words and statements are.... subjective. Unless you have high mileage, $19K for a 2014 sounds low, honestly. Additionally, VWOA looking into this... they approve all these ad campaigns, so that just sounds like more garbage spewing.

I got one of these letters recently AND Audi Financial (VW finance really) sent me a weird package brochure to thank me for being a customer AND to offer me the new A3 and A4 models that are available. They both went promptly into the recycling bin.

RGTI13

Go Kart Champion

This one is from Hyundai. Almost the same type of letter. Ford is more aggressive than VW but VW is more agressive than Hyundai.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
yep... nothing new here. Dealers make mad money off used cars, thus the "even if you don't buy a new car from us!!".

Lucky#Slevin

Go Kart Newbie

This one is from Hyundai. Almost the same type of letter. Ford is more aggressive than VW but VW is more agressive than Hyundai.

I really cant believe that people actually take these seriously.. I mean really??!!!

Dealers are shady and will use any tactic they feel will get bodies through the door.. Very foolish to think you or your particular vehicle has any increased value or desirability based on this marketing ploy sent out to the masses.. Just dont get why you would even waste your time.. Life lesson learned.. Dealers are slimy, lying scumbags preying on the uniformed and naive...

Status
Not open for further replies.