GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Trading the GTI for an RS5

voidopolis

Passed Driver's Ed
belated congrats on the RS pickup. Welcome to the RS club (went from a CSG GTI to a Daytona B7 RS4) these cars are absolutely addictive... looks VERY clean and my favorite color as well.

Totally_Stock_Except

Passed Driver's Ed
Pardon the necro, lost track of my online presence after some positive life changes but I'm here to fulfill the promise of pics (click thumbnails) and provide an update!

Rolled over 36K a few days ago while I'm here at school for some CompTIA certs at Norfolk.
Car has been perfect, not a single issue minus some miscellaneous rock chips courtesy of South Carolina; I don't have a bore scope but the go pedal says carbon buildup is likely minimal if not non existent.

But this will always have a special place in my heart :wub:

I'll still be lingering around, If anyone is in the Norfolk area and wants some vag-com stuff done just hit me up, I don't charge; I like meeting new people and bullshitting around [emoji106].

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Charlie22911

Ready to race!
belated congrats on the RS pickup. Welcome to the RS club (went from a CSG GTI to a Daytona B7 RS4) these cars are absolutely addictive... looks VERY clean and my favorite color as well.

Thanks! I can assure you it is anything but clean right now though... Damn pollen is insane :(