GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2011 GTI Pricing?

v3on

Ready to race!
I went to my dealership yesterday and the salesman told me the price for 2011 model is expected to be the same as the 2010 one...in addition if there is a change in price it should be a small amount...

Imbroglio1

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi Guys, I ordered my GTI in early June.

Just got a quote from my dealer on a 2011. He claims the price has gone up by $200 (vs. 2010)

The MRSP I was quoted was $29,875 for a 4-door. (w/ Luxury + Tech Pkg, the total MSRP given was $34,465)

Tack on Freight + PDI ($1368), Dealer Prep ($380), Documentation Fee ($425), A/C ($100) and a few others, and the total before HST is $36,768

This is before any negotiation...I hope to pay them a visit within the next couple of days to see if I can get a better deal).

The car is apparently in production, est. Delivery is Late August / early Sept. (I'm in BC)

gnat.

Hi Guys, I ordered my GTI in early June.

Just got a quote from my dealer on a 2011. He claims the price has gone up by $200 (vs. 2010)

The MRSP I was quoted was $29,875 for a 4-door. (w/ Luxury + Tech Pkg, the total MSRP given was $34,465)

Tack on Freight + PDI ($1368), Dealer Prep ($380), Documentation Fee ($425), A/C ($100) and a few others, and the total before HST is $36,768

This is before any negotiation...I hope to pay them a visit within the next couple of days to see if I can get a better deal).

The car is apparently in production, est. Delivery is Late August / early Sept. (I'm in BC)

I located mine about the same time as you too, well late june! they also said around aug-sept!
i got the tech+leather and the wheels. so mine's a little more expensive!

hopefully it'll arrive even earlier.
except, they haven't called me back for an updated quote...

Justright

Extreme difference between US and Canadian pricing! Be alert.