GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GLI k04 vs various cars

Coolicarboy

Ready to race!
Think you need a DSG tune to sure up the transmission?
Absolutely, I am dying to get one.
He also had an extra person in the car than the mustang

OP:
Nice runs !....Minus the safety factor ...you should try to run without people in the car other than the drivers since additional people add weight to the vehicle and no one weighs the same ...

I wonder how it would have turned out if I were by myself. :D

BSosa2492

Ready to race!
ppl still go out to oke? what night is this?

OVRW8

keep up the videos. appreciate seeing so many examples of what the ko4 can pull, would like to see losses too!

Coolicarboy

Ready to race!
ppl still go out to oke? what night is this?
Haha yep, every Wednesday night.
Not sure how GLI compares to the GTI, but I pulled hard on a stage 2+ R..very easy kill. Both DSG with multiple runs.
Thats a good quesiton. I haven't raced a k04 GTI, only stage 2. The stage 2 GTIs I pull on about the same as I do GLIs. Its kind of funny, I literally just ran a stage 2 GLI 15 minutes ago about 6 times. Every race I pulled by around 4 cars.
keep up the videos. appreciate seeing so many examples of what the ko4 can pull, would like to see losses too!
Thanks! Check out my channel! You'll see a loss versus a 5.0 Stang and a 335.

caffeineTX

Ready to race!
Not sure how GLI compares to the GTI, but I pulled hard on a stage 2+ R..very easy kill. Both DSG with multiple runs.

a golf r from a dig would probably eat you alive because of quattro.

i believe it from a roll though, a 2+ R and a k04 GTI is pretty much the same car except the GTI should have it beat on weight.

Coolicarboy

Ready to race!
a golf r from a dig would probably eat you alive because of quattro.

i believe it from a roll though, a 2+ R and a k04 GTI is pretty much the same car except the GTI should have it beat on weight.
Without question from a dig it would destroy any GTI or GLI.

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
I pulled so damn hard from 3rd. I think even dig it wouldn't take awhile until the GTI passes it.

"Quattro" is an Audi thing.

Weight, TSI and diff losses. I won't argue, because I have done in other threads and it didn't turn out well.

Sent from my iPhone with typos

Bino

Go Kart Champion
I was looking at your youtube channel. I saw your vid when you were at the dyno on the west cost. At the end you put APR at 291. I guess you forgot my runs. O'well nice runs btw.