GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Center Console Buttons

typeronin

Ready to race!
Can someone tell me what kind of buttons the TPMS, parking sensor, etc buttons are?

I mean these:

I'm wondering which, if any of them are wired to be a normally open, momentary toggle switch.

TimS

Go Kart Newbie
Double Apex sells button kits that fit our center consoles, you can get them configured as momentary.

Cbell3186

Ready to race!
I got a couple of them off ebay, with the wire harnesses. I think they are all momentary. The 2nd and 4th in the picture. I wired them up as a mute button for my radar detector and the garage door button for my opener. there are light inside to match the interior console lighting too.

typeronin

Ready to race!
Double Apex sells button kits that fit our center consoles, you can get them configured as momentary.

No disrespect to those guys but I'd much rather buy the part from eBay and save myself $50.

Those guys put in the works to make the OEM parts end-user friendly but I wire planes by day so making the harness myself takes a few minutes...and all my components are aircraft grade!

Just wanted to know if the switches are a certain config. I couldn't find a pinout for the part anywhere.