GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK6 Holiday Picture Thread

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
Place to post pictures of your MK6 in holiday fare, scenes, etc.

I will start it off.

Under the lights!

Last edited:

Banshee1

Go Kart Champion
Wtf!

Welcome to Florida?

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
Well all you northerners, with your snow drifts and all, post some pics if you dont think palm trees are holiday appropriate. :).

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Well all you northerners, with your snow drifts and all, post some pics if you dont think palm trees are holiday appropriate. :).

we're just jealous. is sucks having a dirty car for 4 months.

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Though act to follow swfloridamk6.

No joke.

Nothing even close to that around me. LOL best I could do is park in front of the house up the street with 4 Walmart LED reindeer and the giant inflatable snowglobe thing. :lol:

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
No joke.

Nothing even close to that around me. LOL best I could do is park in front of the house up the street with 4 Walmart LED reindeer and the giant inflatable snowglobe thing. :lol:

Love it! Wal-Mart it up!

Come on guys, I was not trying to upstage! Any pic will do. Surely someone has their VW dressed like a reindeer or something.

BTW, I dont take credit for those shots. Buddy of mine is a pro and likes my car.

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
Working on getting some holiday shots. Working like a beast the past couple days and most places that have holiday decorations up so far have kicked us out with security for 'trespassing' (trying to get it at like malls and stuff that have decorated at night, or at apartment places that actually have decorated their club houses' front ends up) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
Yeah we had we run ins with the man too on our shoot. We just apologize and say we are shooting for a magazine. Usually they say, ok, just wrap it up quick. lol. I have one location I have to make a little ramp so I can get up on the curb and come back at like 3am, but the shot should be worth it.

But hey, I am not asking everyone for all that. A simple wreath on your hood is cool too. Post whatever you got.

Edvis

Ready to race!
Here's my GTI that turned into an angry pumpkin for halloween week. Got a lot of looks, either wtf? or people giving me thumbs up/laughing/taking pictures.

Attachments

• gtipumpkin.jpg
    gtipumpkin.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 889

dragonslayer33101

Ready to race!
swfloridamk6 those pics are sick!

:thumbsup: x2...I need to wash my car and I'll try and get some in front of my house, plus there is a sick place in ambler that have crazy amounts of lights i'll try for that too