GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Next Car Swap

golftdibrad

Go Kart Champion
Yea i need to buy a 10k bed too to feel whole as a person.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
I am using some sealy $470 mattress I bought from one of them chain stores that was delivered for free it was some obscene 70% off or something... got the firmest one I could find.

It is still good 5 years later. Banged quite a few chicks on it. Every single one commented that it was a really comfortable bed...

Yolo...

McQueen77

Banned
^^ i hate you. Ive asked this question on here before but does anyone else follow max on instagram? If you saw the chick he was selfie-sticking around with in some random oceanic vacation area, this asian girl... you would have mass respect for the man.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Oh, Max slays the Azn poon. It is even legendary on the forums.

But no, I am not privvy to his IG. Lame. I could jerk off to pics of his Z and ogle dem Aznz.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
someone on my channel comments was asking about if this ross tech cable is genuine..

http://www.totalcardiagnostics.com/shop/vagcom-rosstech-vcds

this is a strange one.. they claim it shows license valid and all that stuff.. unless something changed though.. i don't think you can get a genuine vagcom cable for $65... all the screenshots make it look legit.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
If you go into a Sleep Number store, remember that they will deal with you on the price and then on top throw in sheet sets and/or pillows. They also do 24 month 0% financing on most of the beds. They claim that they won't give you the financing on negotiated deals or larger sales, but it seems to be dependent on the store/manager. We did the 0% with a hefty discount on the bed and accessories.

i see what you mean... when i choose the discont in my cart, i can't do the financing. just testing out options while i work on getting my refund from sleep train.. i KNEW i should have gone sleep number this time... fucking dumb move for me.. now they hold my $1850 for 60 days unless i can talk them out of it by being a real a-hole.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
YES!!!

They just authorized a full refund and return and i dont have to wait 60 days... they didnt fight me at all.

the problem now is, i think the sleep number bed takes 2 weeks to get? not a huge problem is we have a temporary air bed in the meantime. they pickup this mattress on sunday.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
YES!!!

They just authorized a full refund and return and i dont have to wait 60 days... they didnt fight me at all.

the problem now is, i think the sleep number bed takes 2 weeks to get? not a huge problem is we have a temporary air bed in the meantime. they pickup this mattress on sunday.

and i just ordered the P6 sleep number bed today during my lunch hour. the one i should have ordered 2-3 beds ago and saved a few thousand.

The Waxer

Go Kart Champion
I used to use the wax the windshield method since the mid-90's and it works pretty well. But, to get really good cleaning and slickness I use the Carpro CeriGlass polish on the DA to remove any small blemishes and the Fly By 30 now as it optically clear and will last much longer.

This guy is not the best instructor, he didn't even move/remove/wrap the wipers, but you get the picture:

After more than a year since the application, the windows on my C7 still repel water and bugs just wipe off with no scrubbing.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
I used to use the wax the windshield method since the mid-90's and it works pretty well. But, to get really good cleaning and slickness I use the Carpro CeriGlass polish on the DA to remove any small blemishes and the Fly By 30 now as it optically clear and will last much longer.

This guy is not the best instructor, he didn't even move/remove/wrap the wipers, but you get the picture:

After more than a year since the application, the windows on my C7 still repel water and bugs just wipe off with no scrubbing.

dang ill have to do that next. I just did a Turtle Wax Ice job tonight on the whole car, it looks mint except for that trashed front end with at least 10 chips.

The Waxer

Go Kart Champion
i see what you mean... when i choose the discont in my cart, i can't do the financing. just testing out options while i work on getting my refund from sleep train.. i KNEW i should have gone sleep number this time... fucking dumb move for me.. now they hold my $1850 for 60 days unless i can talk them out of it by being a real a-hole.

YES!!!

and i just ordered the P6 sleep number bed today during my lunch hour. the one i should have ordered 2-3 beds ago and saved a few thousand.

Nice. I hope you like it.

I will never buy at Sleep Train again, they are seriously like the slimy used car lot of bed sales.

golftdibrad

Go Kart Champion
dang ill have to do that next. I just did a Turtle Wax Ice job tonight on the whole car, it looks mint except for that trashed front end with at least 10 chips.
:lol: