Squashdaddy

Go Kart Champion
Damn good price GLWS.

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion
GLWS

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion
Nice looking car, clean, but the rash is significant, still GLWS.

I would definitely have to replace, refinish those wheels.

kineticMKVI

Ready to race!
Personally, if you have wheel insurance just get them fixed. I am sure you will sell regardless, but it will make it much easier.

Spooled1

Passed Driver's Ed
Nice looking car, clean, but the rash is significant, still GLWS.

I would definitely have to replace, refinish those wheels.

I personally would not label the rash significant. No parts of the wheels are missing, bent, chipped or even deformed. Very superficial scratches and purely cosmetic.

But I do agree. With a brand new and clean car like this, I would prefer to have them refinished. I discounted my price to allow for the buyer to buy two completely new wheels if they are inclined to do so, or just have them refinished if they are not bothered by it as much.

Spooled1

Passed Driver's Ed
Personally, if you have wheel insurance just get them fixed. I am sure you will sell regardless, but it will make it much easier.

I tried that, but they denied the claim, stating that the wheels are functional, hold air, are not bent and the damage is "not significant". Same thing if you got your tire sidewalls scratched, they would not cover it.

They will cover almost any other type of damage to the wheels and tires. Just not cosmetic type like this.