GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ricer Spotted Thread

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
I apologize in advance. I know this isn't rice and its a very expensive car but I'm not sure where else to post this poor thing. Shitty pics from my office window.

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
Rollsrice, rice or not that is one truly fugly car. Just because one has money doesn't mean they have taste. :laugh:

chad13761

Ready to race!
I wandered over to a "tuner" car show being held near our autocross. I could have filled pages with tasteless rice. Here's the two stand-out cars from the bunch.

chad13761

Ready to race!
I will never understand this style of modding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's the tuner car show crowd on the parking garage overlooking our autocross site prior to the event. There were 10x as many people watching once we were running cars.

I can only hope that just one of them concluded that a car with properly sized tires and working suspension might be more enjoyable than polishing an un-drivable parking lot queen.

Yakuzi

Ready to race!
Here's the tuner car show crowd on the parking garage overlooking our autocross site prior to the event. There were 10x as many people watching once we were running cars.

I can only hope that just one of them concluded that a car with properly sized tires and working suspension might be more enjoyable than polishing an un-drivable parking lot queen.

I wonder if that elantra was a rental.