GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Painted Headlight Washer Covers?

HoldDaMayo

Leaner and Meaner
Anyone know a place that sells painted headlight washer covers? I've got a 2012 UG GTI and need the driver side cover, previous owned jacked it up and it flew off while I was driving.

Don't want to spend a ton of cash on such a stupid little thing... any tips? Do you buy them cheap and get factory touch up paint and do it yourself? lol... no clue, help me!

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Anyone know a place that sells painted headlight washer covers? I've got a 2012 UG GTI and need the driver side cover, previous owned jacked it up and it flew off while I was driving.

Don't want to spend a ton of cash on such a stupid little thing... any tips? Do you buy them cheap and get factory touch up paint and do it yourself? lol... no clue, help me!

Get a sheet of color match vinyl from Klii motorwerkes, and do you side markers while you're at it.
https://www.kliimotorwerkes.com/

Carlosfandang0

Autocross Newbie
Have you got headlight washers or are they blanks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Canuck

Ready to race!
I just had to replace one of mine. They all come primed, and you have to have someone paint them. Best place I found to do it was vwpartsdept.com - they are Clarksville VW in Indiana. I think it cost me about $45 for the part and paint. Not sure what they would charge to ship it to you.

Carlosfandang0

Autocross Newbie
I've recently retrofitted factory Xenons along with AFS and full washer system, due to this I had to buy new covers to fit on the jets, I found a seller located in Germany on eBay that sells them new and painted, I'm CSG but he the closest he had were UG so I bought those and painted them (£20gbp) each shipped, I'll try and find a link,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk