GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 4 Detroit Wheels

djax1

Ready to race!
UPDATE 10/19/11: THE DETROITS HAVE BEEN PRICE-DROPPED. $400 FIRM TAKES THE SET.

I'm selling the Detroit wheels from my 2011 GTI. The wheels were taken off my car at 2800 miles. They are in great, near-mint shape. The pictures below can attest to that.

This sale is for WHEELS ONLY and does not include tires.
Also, I can also throw in a set of carpet mats (never used), for free.

What's included in the sale

+ 4 Detroit Wheels
+ OEM Lug Bolts
+ Wheel Locks
+ Lug Bolt Caps
+ Carpet Mat set

Pictures

The entire set:

Wheel #1:
Near mint condition, slight, barely visible scratch

Wheel #2
Near mint condition, slight, barely visible scratch

Wheel #3
Very small chip (pictured), perhaps due to gravel rock

Wheel #4
Again, small ding on this wheel (looks worse than it is due to angle, but didn't want any surprises)

Pricing Breakdown

I am planning to sell the wheels as a complete set.
I believe a fair price for wheels #1 and #2 is $175 each.
For #3 and #4, I would price them at $125 each.

Having said this, if all are taken as a set, I will give you either wheel #3 or #4 for free. Total price, including free wheel, would be $475.

Pick-up and Shipping

In all honesty, I prefer pick-up. That way, there is no stress about whether they arrive at your door safely. Also, you don't have to pay for shipping (obviously) and that can always be a financial hassle.

I am located in the Philadelphia Suburbs. I am flexible with meeting you in the area, whether it's the Tri-State Area, S.E. Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware.

If these are shipped, I will look into shipping fees and insurance. But this I would have to get back to you.

Payment
I accept pay-pal or cash (local pick-up).

Feel free to PM me with any questions you may have. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Voodeezy

Hey man I'm looking to buy this set from you... I have a bent rim that causes noises and it'd be nice to have 3 extra because in nj it's only a matter of time until a monster pothole finds you. I'll send you a pm with my email.

djax1

Ready to race!
Hey man I'm looking to buy this set from you... I have a bent rim that causes noises and it'd be nice to have 3 extra because in nj it's only a matter of time until a monster pothole finds you. I'll send you a pm with my email.

Ah, monster potholes of NJ and PA = bad news. Just sent you an email (the one provided through PM). Talk to you soon.

mam005

vw detroit wheels

Hey-i would like to buy your rims from you but there is no way that i can contact you-my number is 8604598199, give me a call anytime or shoot me an email @ mam005@ucsd.edu-if not just give me your number and i will give you a call
thanks,
matt

panda_man22

Go Kart Champion
nvm... cant read

Last edited:

SmokeyGTI

Ready to race!
I am very interested if you still have them. I can drive down and pick up w/cash in hand. Let me know if you still have them. Thanks!