GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

AIR HEADS (*pic intensive)

ubergeek

broadcasting LIVE
So I recently had the pleasure of snapping a few pics of my buddy Kyle's delicious TDI. It was good to see the ol' boy after his stint on the Rock. Still tastefully modding dubs he is. Repping VAG Tuning East and being one of the local Unitronic reps for Atlantic Canada, what ensued was one of my favourite shoots to date. However, after this shoot, I may have to speak to the APR reps to see about some sponsorship for myself lol. Or I may have to jump ship so I can rock a big decal too :p

*your mobile device may encounter brain fart*

Unitronic Meets APR Tuning

*note.....JohnPink's car (APR Tuned) for reference on coilovers (Tornado Red mk5)

After a foggy night. We wrapped it up for a morning shoot. We went to some of my favourite spots

The Legend

Our local airport is my most favourite spots. This shot says.....wheel offset is key to tying everything altogether

There's a common misunderstanding when it comes to suspension, when people misuse the words 4x4.
WRX STi is the epitome of 4x4

InstaGram Swag

Ronkerjake

Ready to race!
Unfortunately, that "4x4" would lap a bagged GTI on the Nurburgring on his 2nd lap.

FYI- It's AWD, not 4x4.

ubergeek

broadcasting LIVE
Thanks for the clarification...but I meant 4x4 when people refer to ride heights. Y U NO LIFT TRUCKS??