GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Spring Look

Repooc

Ready to race!
looks good man... I ALMOST bought the same wheels!!!! I have a 4 dr candy white GTI as well. Located in Whitby (Durham region), hopefully, I'll get to see your ride/wheels this summer at some meets.

boosted27

Go Kart Champion
Wheels look sick man! a bit of stretch too. I'd be a bit worried puttin new rims on this early tho! Our roads were destroyed this winter

Thanks man! Ya after i put them on it started to snow..but nothing stuck

looks good man... I ALMOST bought the same wheels!!!! I have a 4 dr candy white GTI as well. Located in Whitby (Durham region), hopefully, I'll get to see your ride/wheels this summer at some meets.

Thanks buddy! For sure, i'll be at vagkraft and euronited and springflling for sure lol

Thank you

Kopasz

Ready to race!
Thanks for posting that side view, looks great.

Any rubbing issues? I'm trying to decide between sports and super sports.

JhnR

Banned
Looking good!

jpipdw

Ready to race!
Looks great man! I love right across the lake from you, and have been enjoying the warm weather lately, and then this morning I wake up and see snow. It's still falling. Ugh.

Your car is very clean!

boosted27

Go Kart Champion
:drool::wub:

Thank you! Feels good! lol

Looks great man! I love right across the lake from you, and have been enjoying the warm weather lately, and then this morning I wake up and see snow. It's still falling. Ugh.

Your car is very clean!

Thank you man! I appreicate that! Ya, this weekend was a beauty! Today...not so much lol few flakes here and there..but windy