GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I can't believe I got this plate!

LT4Life

Passed Driver's Ed
I know it's not always a great idea to post your license plate all over the internet, but I love this plate and still can't believe it was available. Waited 9 weeks and it finally arrived at the DMV today. :thumbup:

Thought the same thing when I got my veteran motorcycle plate "MY RV". Next time you head north into NH just look at. Some of the things Mass won't let us get away with.

fanclerks

Ready to race!
Just looked up TX plates with some ideas. It's incredibly expensive ($600 for 10 yrs!) for something like that here it looks like, but it'd be fun to have. I think it might make me stand out a bit more than I want to though.

Heartagram131

Go Kart Champion
I thought hat it was gonna be "sofa king"

MadMac

Passed Driver's Ed
Just looked up TX plates with some ideas. It's incredibly expensive ($600 for 10 yrs!) for something like that here it looks like, but it'd be fun to have. I think it might make me stand out a bit more than I want to though.

$600 for 10 years? What the hell? Is that vanity plate fees plus registration fees or is that on top of regular registration fees? Mine was $50 to get the plate here in MA, but regular registration fees from here on out.

Simmsled

Parking Garage > Tree
I had a plate that said 544 HP.
It was just the one they gave me.
I has not 544 HPs.

:iono:

jbgtied

Passed Driver's Ed
I got my plate last week too. I got DASAWT0 since somewhere else in AL they took DASAUT0.

Last edited: