GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Stage 2+ kit installed! Some thoughts...

08CW R32

Ready to race!
so this fits with our VWR Intake? I was told that once we go Stage 3 or higher covers are a no go....

rebellionelite

Passed Driver's Ed
How is the clutch holding up?

I've been reading a few guys with Stage 2+ starting to experience some clutch slippage at high gears and low RPM's. How are other R's clutches holding up with Stage 1+ and Stage 2+ mods?

tamz273

Ready to race!
I've been reading a few guys with Stage 2+ starting to experience some clutch slippage at high gears and low RPM's. How are other R's clutches holding up with Stage 1+ and Stage 2+ mods?

Im holding up great, car has about 11,000, Stage 2+ for about 8000. No slippage and I drive moderate most of the time, but I DO occasionally get on it :)

9V7W3

Ready to race!

I don't think I have any issues with the clutch.. But then again I don't think I have the power I'm supposed to.. I have an RPM drop problem at around 3300 RPM when accelerating moderately to hard in 4th, 5th, and 6th gear.. Car sounds good and is much faster, but doesn't feel like the estimated 375 at the crank that I'm supposed to have :mad0259:

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42212

arm1tage

Passed Driver's Ed
I plan on it.. After I let my bank account recharge from the stage 2 upgrade I'm going to probably go with a TTS engine cover, RS4 FV, catch can, and some rims first, then the tail/euroswitch combo..

Save some dough for a meth kit and run 100 octane. You will love it.

ThatJohnGuy

pppffftttt
OH you guys... ha ha ha I cannot WAIT for my goodies to get here. I went a different route... I went with Phoenix Rising and BSH goodies... I have a bunch of parts sitting in my room. I am just waiting on the intake, catch can, FMIC, HPFP, and a few other goodies.... Dude is right... the methanol kit turns 91 pump into 112 I think ha ha ha !!!!!