GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Uber-Stealth Audio March Madness Sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikbrewer

Go Kart Champion
Hello All!!!

time again for my annual MARCH MADNESS SALE!!!

Now, for those who have seen these in the past, I used to just offer like 25$ off all orders or something like that.

NOW FOR SOMETHING TOTALLY DIFFERENT!!!

If you have been to my website, you will know I move to ecommerce, with a cart, checkout ect.

I also have COUPON CODES!!!

Now here is the madness part. I will be posting a new coupon code ever 12-24 hours on my facebook page and on my twitter account. Guess what? They wont be the same codes.

If you are thinking of a box, this is the time to do it. This will be my 1 big sale this year. There will be ok deals, like 5% off all orders, up to some crazy good deals like 20% off all side mount boxes, or something like that.

Now coupon codes will be good for 1-7 days, just depends. I may post one up at 3 in the morning and take it down when I wake up.

I WILL NOT be posting them in the forum, however, you guys are welcome to do that, and to email them, retweet them, whatever you want to spread the word!

Twitter @Uber_Stealth_OK
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/uberstealthaudio

First coupon code will post 12:01 3/1/14 central time

nikbrewer

Go Kart Champion
Just to add to the MADNESS I will be randomly discounting products on my site with NO WARNING all month.

discounts may be for only a certain configuration, or a whole product line. Check my site at least 2 times a day to not miss anything

nikbrewer

Go Kart Champion
OK, Here is the last Coupon Code

" MarchMadness! "

Good for 15% off all underfloor sub boxes, including GTI, Passat, Tiguan, and A3

Status
Not open for further replies.