GOLFMKV

Official Shadow Blue Golf/GTI Thread

ImmI

Ready to race!
Man I miss my SB

No other color comes close

rasetsu

Ready to race!
Honestly, I can't really tell the difference. I plan on getting APR stage 1 next week and I wanted the full potential of stage 1 during the sale.

V-DBL-You

Passed Driver's Ed
Honestly, I can't really tell the difference. I plan on getting APR stage 1 next week and I wanted the full potential of stage 1 during the sale.

Just curious if you got the St 1 installed and if you noticed an affect with intake?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

GlowstickNinja21

Ready to race!
New wheels on the whip

idrummerboy13

Passed Driver's Ed
new ride

About 2 weeks old. LOVE it. Did some small things. Looking forward to some more mods to come, my warranty hangs in the balence...lol

Attachments

• IMG_0846.JPG
    IMG_0846.JPG
    311.4 KB · Views: 277
  • IMG_0842.JPG
    IMG_0842.JPG
    219.9 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_0844.JPG
    IMG_0844.JPG
    242.4 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_0841.JPG
    IMG_0841.JPG
    319 KB · Views: 253

rasetsu

Ready to race!
Just curious if you got the St 1 installed and if you noticed an affect with intake?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Just had stage 1 tune installed and oh my...torque curve is incredibly smooth and it pulls so much quicker. I don't know what the intake contributed though since I had that on already.

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Shadow Blue and rain = awesome!!

THISFCKINGUY

Ready to race!

GlowstickNinja21

Ready to race!
Nice pic dude! Those the audi reps? Where you grab your grill from?

Yeah they are Alzor Audi Reps in gloss black 18x8 et45. I got the grill from Urotuning.com. It is the JOM Golf R badge less, and I had the notch in the hood filled at a body shop. This is one of the only grills that will cover the divot in the bumper that the emblem normally sits in.

chrisblack2k1

Less low, moar handling.
Yeah they are Alzor Audi Reps in gloss black 18x8 et45. I got the grill from Urotuning.com. It is the JOM Golf R badge less, and I had the notch in the hood filled at a body shop. This is one of the only grills that will cover the divot in the bumper that the emblem normally sits in.

Looks great!! I had considered the gloss back alzor reps, but ended up going with the grey in ET35 (see post 704). Can you post a couple shots of the poke on the wheels? And how concave the faces are? Curious how ET45 and ET35 compare. What suspension are you on?

THISFCKINGUY

Ready to race!
Man, how do they fill in that notch? And you got the matching lower grill or still the honey comb?