GOLFMKV

Official Chicagoland Chat Thread: Now with 150% More Daily Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muskie

Go Kart Champion

rizzogti

Go Kart Champion
Ryan- does she have redish brown hair? Goes to aurora university? That's Jessie if yes. I dated her older sister kaitie: big tits, brown hair, has her lips Botox injected now lol

Muskie

Go Kart Champion
Marc need pics

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Just make sure to save a few vials of your boys.... I hear Scott has space in his freezer

or in his mouf?

I want to do it not tell me wife, just keep trying for a kid :)

you are def onto something, lol.

Hot damn.... I could man up for a needle to the sac if it meant worry free sex. I bet people are going to be lined up around the block for this shit

needle to the sack.

Muskie

Go Kart Champion
needle to the sack.

They sold me on 100% effective. Coupled with the pill that shit is 199% effective.

Unfortunately many women on the pill aren't good about taking it at a certain time. Luckily I have a GF smart enough to take it later at night when she knows she isn't busy, and DROPS WHATEVER THE FUCK SHE IS DOING to take it.

gotti1

Ready to race!
I can't weigh in on the riffle thing, I'm left eye dominant and right handed so I don't bother shooting riffles. I hate revolvers but it's personal preference, I like semi auto polymer framed pistols.

Have you ever tried using an EO-tech red dot sight. They are close quarters sights so you actually look through the sight with both eyes open. It was a little wierd at first but I actually got used to it really quick.

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Have you ever tried using an EO-tech red dot sight. They are close quarters sights so you actually look through the sight with both eyes open. It was a little wierd at first but I actually got used to it really quick.

The problem is the Eotech and the aimpoints cost as much as freakin gun

lamb110

Go Kart Champion
I was just driving home from work and thought I heard it raining... nope that was the bugs hitting my car.

Scotty2Hotty

Go Kart Champion
I should pull my car out. Let the hail dimple it for aerodynamic efficiency. Like a golf ball.

:smart:

lamb110

Go Kart Champion
I should pull my car out. Let the hail dimple it for aerodynamic efficiency. Like a golf ball.

:smart:
Speed holes work better:

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.