GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

THULE roof racks + Fairing installed

GTA_MK6

Ready to race!
So it took me a while to decide what racks I was going to go with, but eventually figured that Thule was the right fit for me. I think it had to do with the all black look and that I can most likely use it on my next car.

I took a few pic's with the racks, fairing, and my winter's on. Sorry for the filth on my ride. It's been raining or snowing the past week here in the Tdot.

I've noticed these racks are extremly noisey without the fairing, but once the fairing is installed wind noise is pretty much back to normal. I still havent purchased my snowboard attatchment but that will be before the new year.

Hope these photo's helps anyone sitting on the fence.
FYI everything was pretty simple to install

AnselAdams

Passed Driver's Ed
Looking nice bro I got a Yakima roof rack with a fairing along with a bike rack and a ski/board rack:) and have the same "oh shit snow" sticker..love it!

GTA_MK6

Ready to race!
love it... instrested to buy it? how the strenght? n material quality? havent bought any roofrack since..

Even though I haven't loaded anything on them yet, they seem to have a perfect fit on the car. Thule has been around for years and one I the best brands in racks, so I'm sure quality won't be an issue. A recommended buy if you have the extra cash.
P.s not running locks yet. So expensive!

Jchilvz

Ready to race!
Whats the full name of the product? I keep searching thule and well...I only get links for the routan and stuff...need a snowboard rack asap...