GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VAG Question

QuitersLOSE14

Ready to race!
It popped into my mind that since we can VAG to do/change many things that maybe this is possible. I like to back into a lot of my parking spots, and some cars, when put in reverse tilt their side view mirrors down so you can see the lines better. Could we engage this feature?

NYCRabbit1

Ready to race!
It popped into my mind that since we can VAG to do/change many things that maybe this is possible. I like to back into a lot of my parking spots, and some cars, when put in reverse tilt their side view mirrors down so you can see the lines better. Could we engage this feature?

Unfortunately not...some hardware needed as well.

Modshack1

Go Kart Champion

These guy make a module to do this..>>

http://www.kptechnologies.com/products.php

socal87

Drag Race Newbie
No, we have power mirrors...we just don't have the correct module to perform the mirror down in reverse function. The bit can be enabled in VCDS but it will have no effect on NA-spec cars.

A_Bowers

No, we have power mirrors...we just don't have the correct module to perform the mirror down in reverse function. The bit can be enabled in VCDS but it will have no effect on NA-spec cars.

Yeah, i saw this in VCDS last night as i was fooling around with some coding....I was like FRIGGING SWEET! (Dads BMW had it), but alas, no movement from the mirror.

QuitersLOSE14

Ready to race!
Well thanks for trying^ It doesn't surprise me at all that we don't have the ability to do it though, as the US is "special" when it comes to logical things that people would actually use on their cars to help make them better at parking or driving, such as the blindspot mirrors we also don't get. So what exactly is the missing part/module and can it be fixed to work with a part swap?