GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf 7 R headlights for our MK6

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
I got the discount code if you haven't received it yet. The code needs to be used on the website.

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
I got the discount code if you haven't received it yet. The code needs to be used on the website.

I got the discount, but it was only for 5 euros....... :D

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
Well thats bs you would of thought it would be more.

The code is WELCOME5 I thought it would be something 5%, but it was 5 euros which made me laugh. Unless you know of a better code? I would get the lights if I could get them for under 900 us shipped.

Carlosfandang0

Autocross Newbie
The code is WELCOME5 I thought it would be something 5%, but it was 5 euros which made me laugh. Unless you know of a better code? I would get the lights if I could get them for under 900 us shipped.

Not a great discount but better than a kick in the nuts!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion

Sorry the price is 950 shipped an will be at that same price until further notice. Spending the extra money really shouldn't make a difference if you really want them. If you knew about the group buy when it was going on you should of joined in they were around 850-880 shipped at that time.

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
Sorry the price is 950 shipped an will be at that same price until further notice. Spending the extra money really shouldn't make a difference if you really want them. If you knew about the group buy when it was going on you should of joined in they were around 850-880 shipped at that time.

I didn't know about the group buy until it was done sadly.... I may still get them, but it will have to wait a bit for me to finish my current performance upgrades first.... :)

titogtimkv1

I just installed these yesterday from spyder only downfall is that the angel eyes don't turn on by them self you need a euroswitch for them to preform the way there suppose to look so much better than the factory halogens thank you Jesus

Talguy

Go Kart Champion
Guys, I'm looking for new bulbs for my headlights and was wondering if anyone knew if these LED bulbs will work with our harnesses.

The amazon listing states they run at 55W for each bulb. Does anyone know if they would melt our harnesses if we're only running a Bi-Xenon headlight?

Carlosfandang0

Autocross Newbie
Guys, I'm looking for new bulbs for my headlights and was wondering if anyone knew if these LED bulbs will work with our harnesses.

The amazon listing states they run at 55W for each bulb. Does anyone know if they would melt our harnesses if we're only running a Bi-Xenon headlight?

Don't bother with these as the beam pattern they produce is a load of old s#!t, either get some high quality halogen bulbs or retrofit some bi-xenon headlights.