GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
FS: MFactory/YCW Reference Coilovers - $900

Great quality and used for less than 300 miles

Too stiff for me and the wife.

Autotech Sachs Struts and Springs - $300 for the set

Roughly 12k miles on them

send me a text at 626-869-8855 for pictures

Which springs were you using with them. If you bought the original betas I think they replaced the springs with some softer ones. You can get them fairly inexpensively from MFactory.

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
for the MFactory's? I was using the SWIFT Springs 4k and 4k for front and rear.

Those are the softest springs they use I believe. Did you go from stock suspension to these? What size wheels/tires?

I have not mounted mine yet but I went with 6k/8K but my car will see mostly not a whole bunch of street time but more track time. Sorry for all the questions - however whoever purchases your set will be getting a great deal.

So shocks on softest setting still too stiff... hmmm.

nafljhy

Go Kart Champion
Those are the softest springs they use I believe. Did you go from stock suspension to these? What size wheels/tires?

I have not mounted mine yet but I went with 6k/8K but my car will see mostly not a whole bunch of street time but more track time. Sorry for all the questions - however whoever purchases your set will be getting a great deal.

So shocks on softest setting still too stiff... hmmm.

I went from DG springs/Bilsteins to these. i would say the 4k/4k springs are pretty smooth riding but the shocks might be a bit too much.

i had neuspeed rse05 with 235r17-40 iirc.

honestly, if my wife was more okay with it, i would actually keep them.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
What's the drop like on the auto tech springs? Not looking to slam it. Are the linear? Pics?

nafljhy

Go Kart Champion
yea, i can get you some pics. drop is pretty similar to DG springs, but they are progressive not linear. :x